Underground Horror/Starwars Fest

MiDri

Very cool pic Michael, what happens at the Underground Horror/Starwars Fest? Is it like a carnival?

Inquiring minds want to know :)

Very cool pic Michael, what happens at the Underground Horror/Starwars Fest? Is it like a carnival?

Inquiring minds want to know :)

Well this was the first one we had in Tulsa, it's a Horror convention (which a bunch of us starwars nerds kinda crashed, we had approval from guy running it) they have lots of independent horror movies (those sub B flicks you see on Netflix streaming) lots of goth kids, lots of people that normally don't see the light of day, people in horror makeup, prop designers, lots of makeup artists.

thats big pimpen. lol. to each their own :P

i just realized something, you're from tulsa? me too. lol. when's the next time you and the other starwars ppl getten together for something? i'd love to join =D

The skirt/hood and whatever else a Sandy could improvise to help keep the sandstorm sands from pelting him and getting into the chinks in his armor would be a welcome addition I think. Think of going to the beach.... And how no matter what you do the sand always gets in to the most uncomfortable of places :P

Seriously though its practical, functional and does look cool.