New armor from the master.

:D Tom....seamless, like the well practiced magician you are :D

That's Nathan's (a fellow UKG member) old back pack and it just so happens to be sitting in my bedroom

at this very moment, being hidden from another UKG members girlfriend 'coz she doesn't know that

he bought it :D ....the games we play ;)

It was twenty pound on Ebay honest!!! :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Tom....seamless, like the well practiced magician you are :D

That's Nathan's (a fellow UKG member) old back pack and it just so happens to be sitting in my bedroom

at this very moment, being hidden from another UKG members girlfriend 'coz she doesn't know that

he bought it :D ....the games we play ;)

I can't see Rolf going with these cheeky but cool mods because they're not really 'cannon' and you know

how much he strives to be 100% authentic B) . I maybe wrong though..... :huh:

Rolf

Looking bloody darn sexy there mate, loving how this is coming together.

Quick question, how did you sort the 'Boy scout' frame out?, did you cut and bend it?

or did you just leave it as is? :blink:

PS

Just LOVE the pictures of Little 'Sly'......I see he gets all he's good looks from his mum :D

Hahaha great reply as all ways old friend :D

Thanks for your shoulder clap, i´m happy you like the trooper gear so far.

I´m in progress of weathering the suit now, i have done the legs and shins.

I hope to be done whit it today, then we only need all the snow to move away from here.

Le wife, also a 501st member:

PB067414_2.jpg

Me and sly:

PB067427_2_2.jpg

The magic duo from summer 09:

P9107071.jpg

Aka

battvseries.jpg

New pics up real soon, hopefully out doors ones whit all the gear on, and NNnnnooo snow.

Peace out :D

Great detail work Rolf :duim:

Are you going to do any thing to your sandy backpack, like adding a back lit radio dial and MP3 with the radio chatter?

Like this:

</a>

Not at the moment, but i would like to one day.

Do you have a link to a sound board, to be add in the radio, where to buy link etc...

I also still need a better mouth mic, to my rom-fx sound system here.

So if you got a nice head/mic holder link, there can be add to the rom-fx please share bro.

Cheers :)

Here a small weathering update.

I still need a few parts, but will be done this week...

AAaaannddd hopefully taken full suit up pictures out side.

There are still tons of snow here, but i guess i will try to move it for the shots to be taken.

I all ways mix my own woodland colors.

Here you see the 3 tones i use:

P2078798.jpg

And here a look so far...

it might look real dirty, but once you are out side it will not/have it too light weathering, it will look too white out side.

I still go for the move accurate:

All most clean/not so dirty back pack, pauldron, helmet...

But body armor more dirty then the rest of the suit:

P2078797.jpg

Troop on :D

Rolf, like all your stuff this is going to look superb!

So get to work man and finish it :lol:

Cheers

Jez

Hahahah you got it bro :D .

I´m working on it.

My plan is to give it all my powers tomorrow, and finish him up.

There are snow all over here, but i will move it, and take a few shots for you my friend.

Cheers mate :)

here we go let the magic begin.

WARNING pictures from now on will be censored if they become to dirty for FISD veiwing! :D

MMmuuhhaaa love to be dirty in here, and try to get some of you clean troops, to join the dirty Mos Eisley police dept :P .

(just a joke, i love the ANH tk too, and hope to deploy here this year too ;) )

Cheers mate :D

I also still need a better mouth mic, to my rom-fx sound system here.

So if you got a nice head/mic holder link, there can be add to the rom-fx please share bro.

I know that you said that you are looking for a mic headset. Instead of just looking for a headset, check into these two kits. I know that these kits are some of the best out there for the price and are known for clarity / Loadness and should work with the ROMFX card.

Here are the two links:

http://www.hisonic.net/HS125.htm

http://store.xtremegadget.com/poamsy.html

I know that you said that you are looking for a mic headset. Instead of just looking for a headset, check into these two kits. I know that these kits are some of the best out there for the price and are known for clarity / Loadness and should work with the ROMFX card.

Here are the two links:

<a href="http://www.hisonic.net/HS125.htm" target="_blank">http://www.hisonic.net/HS125.htm</a>

<a href="http://store.xtremegadget.com/poamsy.html" target="_blank">http://store.xtremegadget.com/poamsy.html</a>

Looks great bro, thanks for the links.

I will check em out :)

AAaaaallll right, the suit is done.

I was ready for the out door pictures here today, but it was too snowy in the weather.

I still hope to take the shots this week, even they say there are more snow on the way.

Here you can see the suit, not the best pic, but still there.

P2148805.jpg

AAaaaallll right, the suit is done.

I was ready for the out door pictures here today, but it was too snowy in the weather.

I still hope to take the shots this week, even they say there are more snow on the way.

Here you can see the suit, not the best pic, but still there.

Wow, that looks impressive, nice weathering! Great job!

Thats a wicked TM sandy build there Rolf you must be so proud as us Londers say blody triffic job mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You guy´s are the greatest!!!

Thanks for the shoulder clap, this have been fun to put together.

But also a bit harder whit my now 9 month old son running around, so to speak :D .

I love him 100% and a little more, but assemble armor in no time days are over hahaha :lol:

So Mr. Speedy trooper is dead, i will still assemble suits and helmets... but more family slow style i guess from now on.

(next projects, have payed for both TK/TD Dan Laws suits, and order new TE2 helmets...

maybe i will go for a TM TK later in the year too, right now i only have my lovely TM TD here, and very proud of it/TM is the man)

I´m ready to take the suit out side for some killer shots today, but right now it snows again GGggrrrraaa not the best for my new put on weathering job :P:huh:

But i hope it will stop, and i will go down and clean the area from snow, so we can take some pro shots (my wife all ways takes them, and good at it)

Cheers mates :)

(love the new forum look Daetrin)