TD armour and helmets on the bay.

Smally

Troops,

I'm looking around for some decent Sandtrooper armour and have seen this on flea bay. Any one ever bought from this guy or know of the quality?

I have mailed the guy a couple of times and he seems friendly, however it all comes down to the quality for money! Up for sale in the link is just a helmet although he has stated that he sells the complete armour.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANH-stormtrooper-stu...=item3358fb8896

Cheers guys,

Smally.

Just looking at the photos and seeing the ears as one piece with the helmet instead of separate pieces screwed in, makes me think it might be a recast.

Yeah I thought that but on his advertisment he states

"ANH stormtrooper helmet

Classic stunt style trooper lid , 4 part construction ( faceplate , back 'n'cap and 2 ears)"

:unsure:

Smally.

The helmet in question is mine ,

I'm not getting into any debates etc , it's a 4 piece lid as stated and originates from my CAP molds which were sent to me by CAP and then tweaked by myself.

Cheers,

Ps , the ears are seperate , just very well fitted :P

I'm not getting into any debates etc , it's a 4 piece lid as stated and originates from my CAP molds which were sent to me by CAP and then tweaked by myself.

Cheers,

There you go Brad, there's your answer! :duim:

Cheers,

Hey Andy,

It is a nice looking bucket. Just wondered if it is styrene and what gauge?

Just looking at the photos and seeing the ears as one piece with the helmet instead of separate pieces screwed in, makes me think it might be a recast.

Try enlarging the pic, I was able to see them. Nice looking bucket BTW. :duim:

After several emails from andy and some other guys that have got his kit, I have decided to go ahead and order from him! Okay so I may have to wait until pay day, but at least I'm close to getting my sandtrooper and rejoining the ukg!

Many thanks to all that answered and sent pm's, that's what makes this forum so great!

Andy, I'll be in touch very soon with the order details!

Watch this space...

Cheers,

Smally.