Tk# how did you come up with it?

GosHawk

I use Daetrin as a online handle as there are numerous Paul's around and it gets too confusing remembering which John, Peter, etc. people are talking about - it's nice to have something unique. My lastname also is kinda dorky, so I didn't want to use that.

Lastly, with multiple costumes it means I have to register with a different display name on each board, e.g. TK-8020, TD-8020, IC-8020, CC-8020, TC-8020 - just became a bother. So having the same name is handy.

Daetrin is a character from one of my favorite books from one of my favorite authors, so I just adopted it.

Copy that, good point Paul :) .

I´m danish, so my name is even more far out for all your english talkers.

If i use my name as a alias:

Rolf Henriksen

In english it is:

Ralph Henrikson

I have another aka on two other forums, a small danish one, and a UK one, aka:

Terrik

The name comes from a book called:

Star wars/Tales from Mos Eisley cantina.

There is a chapter only about the sandtroopers.

(i´m only into the sandtroopers, and a little bit the ANH stormtroopers as my costume hobby)

There we meet a fearless captain Sandtrooper, under the name:

Terrik, there blast sand people, Jawa´s, rebel´s etc...

So i took that name, and used it...

But i´m still go under TK/TD-252 on my 3 501st forums:

1. FISD

2. MEPD

3. My own garrison forum

What do people think, is the most cool aka:

1. TD-252

2. Terrik

Peace out

I use Daetrin as a online handle as there are numerous Paul's around and it gets too confusing remembering which John, Peter, etc. people are talking about - it's nice to have something unique. My lastname also is kinda dorky, so I didn't want to use that.

I don't know what you mean about too many Pauls (esp. on this forum) :)

Murray is a nickname I earned in highschool, and I've used it for almost all of my online handles for years. It gets too hard to keep track of people by there TK# in various forums and websites. I can remember online names much easier than TK #s.

Haha, I always use "Shooter" cuz years ago my one buddy insisted I look like Shooter McGavin from Happy Gilmore (I don't see it, lol) Wouldn't ya know it, it stuck.

Although when I'm playing soccer and the other team hear's it they assume I have some kind of wicked shot, and double cover me, little do they know . . . . lol.

My TK ID is just my badge number in reverse.

I try to use "9820" across all 501st forums for consistency (i.e. "SL-9820" on the Sith Lord Detachment forum).

I found TK-894 was still available, but they wouldn't give it to me. <_<

I tried to get 1973 my birth year, but it was taken so I settled for 2073, the year I plan to emigrate to Mars. :)

Thanks Rolf and i think you should keep your handle TD 252 as that is the coolest :)

Thanks bro :) .

Many know me by my 501st id, and its have become a very personal aka over time for me.

So i guess, i just stay whit it for another 10 years then ha ha :D .

Plus in the book, Davin Felth shoots Terrik in the back <_< .

Plus i´m only a TD costume fan, so i don´t have to use all the different TB-SL-TS etc...

I found TK-894 was still available, but they wouldn't give it to me. <_<

I tried to get 1973 my birth year, but it was taken so I settled for 2073, the year I plan to emigrate to Mars. :)

Any reason they didn't give 894 to you? That's the one I want :(