FX armour belt

I used leather for my TD and TK4205 just finished tailoring my canvas one for my TE2 TK. I'd never go back to plastic after moving off of it. As mentioned though, the plastic belt is readily cannibalized for snap plates or shims :)

I used leather for my TD and TK4205 just finished tailoring my canvas one for my TE2 TK. I'd never go back to plastic after moving off of it. As mentioned though, the plastic belt is readily cannibalized for snap plates or shims :)

I used velcro on my old plastic belt, and I too will never go back to the plastic :)

I?m using Velcro on my plastic belt... and will most probably use velcro on my canvas one once it is done.

My Belt will be a Mixture of the original abs plastic belt inside the canvas one to add strength and rigidity to the belt.

With the canvas you get a double lock - first using industrial velcro and second from the fact that the thermal detonator clips on to the belt. :)

With the canvas you get a double lock - first using industrial velcro and second from the fact that the thermal detonator clips on to the belt. :)

thats the next thing I have to do with my thermal det :unsure: