Duty Day at the Pacific Outpost

Looking good as always. ;)

Have you considered sending the oversized T-shirt back in exchange for one that fits more to your liking?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking great there Julie! Perhaps the lack of feedback on the Padme was due to it's being a Rebel costume ;-) Seems you rock everything you own :)

Looking great there Julie! Perhaps the lack of feedback on the Padme was due to it's being a Rebel costume ;-) Seems you rock everything you own :)

Glad you had a great time with the visiting troopers. Hopefully I'll be in Honolulu before the year is out.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I missed these responses! My notify must've been turned off! Because the shirt was a run, they only have what was ordered. I need to come up with a femtrooper shirt or something for a run. Any ideas for a motto?

Will get with my Mosi, working on a Leia's metal bikini now! Every SW girl must have one of those :)

Chunk and Paul, please make sure to give us a heads up, will et the PAC501 crew together for a reception!

I was out in Waikiki last night, and ran into the famous Lone Trooper/Capt America trooper at Senor Frogs. We could not resist a photo with their sign!

troopersfrog.jpg

juliewaikiki.jpg

troopersfrog2.jpg

This weekend was an Imperial appearance at a wedding! More photos to come, but here is the crew!

Chicks even dig Imperial Officers!

28df602b.jpg

Chicks dig armor too!

500453e9.jpg

dc705e3e.jpg

87fa46ac.jpg

Of course, I support the troops! Commander Fox, Bacarra, and some shiny tropers all get a morale boost!

8614624c.jpg

e32ae6b0.jpg

de119cad.jpg

Jedi need love too!

e7bab065.jpg

4549abf7.jpg

Those shiny guys look pretty good under the helmets!

c9bfb26e.jpg

Crap. It just dawned on me that due to the lateness of my RT-MOD order (Rob promises next week) I won't be able to join you guys for HEXXP as I had hoped :( I'm bummed. Here's hoping for more trooping events in 2012.

Aloha nui,

-Eric

Man, sorry to hear that! You could still come over and say hi! I know of a spare Tk or two that can be loaned out as well :) Waikiki Halloween will be HUGE, then we have Kawaii Kon in April.

Ha well.... I think I'll probably stay on island and work on my build the weekend of HEXXP :)

Wait what!? Waikiki has nothing on Waimea... do you have a dog costume contest at your farmers market? I think not!

They do close off the Ali'i drive in Kona every year with a couple stages and bands. It gets pretty nutty... but this year we're staying closer to home in the cooler weather. Maybe next year the pac501st should come to Kona for Halloween :)

Aloha,

-Eric

• 5 weeks later...

Capt Rex and Commander Fox were dispatched to investigate a report of rowdy behavior at Aloha tower. I tossed on my armor and decided to tag along...those guys get into all kinds of trouble, best to keep an eye on them. I never really trust clones anyway! I'll take one EIB Stormtrooper over 25 clones! Turns out we got there just in time, the crowd was really getting out of hand! You would not believe the shady types we ran into. Some chick with goofy hair in a white dress tried telling us some line about being a Senator on a diplomatic mission, we took her into custody, ISD can sort it out! The civilians can sleep well knowing that we kept Waikiki safe tonight ;)

2ebc67c2.jpg

ff11285e.jpg

8cf5fcd7.jpg

15fa8ae0.jpg

44df29cd.jpg

3add1ac3.jpg

a2a1b951.jpg

See what I mean! Totally out of hand! This girl is wearing pastries for a bra!

c28e1160.jpg

5cb50852.jpgd72083d4.jpg

Edited by Femtrooper Julie

The local press took some shots of our appearance :)

You guys are looking great as usual. Awesome to see you back in your femtrooper armor.

What was the event at the Aloha Tower? MmMmmm Gordon Biersch.

Aloha,

-

Eric

Yep! Aloha tower, great time! You should plan on hopping over next year Darth! I still have femtrooper, sort of my signature look :) I almost wore Slave Leia, but with the guys in armor, I want to match. I'd love to do a fem clone one day!

• 1 month later...

I was recently deployed on a special morale mission for the troops. They let me keep my E-11 and helmet, but the supply sergeant had a special issue uniform for this detail! I was tasked with heading to a little planet called "Endor", and sharing some Christmas spirit with the deployed troops. It really is not a bad little planet, all green and lush, with these cute little teddy bear people that danced and sang! I really enjoyed the trip! Seems like a dream outpost, they even let me zip around on a speeder bike for a while, wow! What a rush!

Merry Christmas troopers! Thanks for allowing me to share with all the Stormtrooper fun, I love you guys! I am now at my one year anniversary in the 501st, and will always remember this special time! I have made some wonderful friends, and am very proud of all the community support performed by our little Outpost! I am honored to be a small part of what you guys do.

87f2e8f7.jpg

baa5e6a2.jpg

63e5b942.jpg

652191dc.jpg

• 2 months later...

It has been a bit since I updated here! The Imperial Guard DET came out with a great new fem-guard patch, and I already had some of the pieces to do it, so I decided to finish up! I have also been working on a TR of own, so it was easy to do. I made a little cape, since it is shorter than a regular TR, and made a little utility belt too. I should have some shots up soon!

52234d4c.jpg

e2f19430.jpg

I spent tonight at a Birthday party for and HPD Officer's son. In Hawaii, the first B-day is a high event. The little guy may not recall the Star Wars party, but his dad sure loved it! Will post more shots later! Of course HPD Blues was there too!

662e6d86.jpg

80b3911a.jpg

09b19576.jpg

• 1 month later...

As many of you know, my Imperial Guard dog was down and out. She is back to 100%, and doing great! So that means back to work for me! Jamin of Leiasmetalbikini.com shipped me one of his new flexible and smaller tops, and wow, it is REALLY an upgrade! Here are the results!

file-6.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-1.jpg

file.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ok everyone, after many years of good use, my old femtrooper is looking tired! It was made by Ritchies, and his quality is spotty at best! I already replaced the forearms with TE pieces. My should bells went really flat and lost their shape, so I already bought new ATA pieces to replace them. I plan on swapping the femtie chest with the femtrooper, it is molded better and looks better I think. The back plate also went sort of soft and had some cracks, and my shins were always very thin and brittle. Now that I have seen good troopers, the whole thing needed reworked! The cod/butt/belt and biceps are OK LOL! ATA is fixing me up with a replacement backplate and shins, and I need to get paint on it all for CVI. I can do it!

I think you should go for the new Jes Gistang from Joker squad look vs femtrooper. Still very sexy for your feminine look but tough as nails. If you're upgrading, you might as well :D