where to find TK appropriate photo backgrounds?

pandatrooper

I'm slowly coming close to getting the bulk of my build done, and I'm already thinking about photo ops!

After I get some plain background photos of me in TK armor (for 501st and EIB submission), I'd like to do some photoshop ones of myself in various backgrounds (Tantive hallway, Death Star, etc..) Being a photoshop nerd, I'd like to do some nice ones, with the reflection on the floor, etc..

Does anyone know where I can find some still photo backgrounds of these locations in a good resolution? I tried searching the web, but most weren't that great in terms of quality and were too low res. These will only be for personal use and posting on FISD, etc..

Thanks in advance!

I have them, as I made many of them from captures from my copy of SW in HD. I don't have time to upload them tonight, but should I forget feel free to PM me a reminder in a day or two.

Here is a high-res photo of the canvas backdrop that our garrison uses at photo shoots. As you can see there are wrinkles in the fabric around the edges, but you can just crop those out...

garrison_bg.jpg

Here is how I used it with a picture of my son. Added a glow to the lightsaber and (attempted) to put his reflection on the floor...

NoahJedi.jpg