Hasbro DC-15 (Anyone seen this?)

I just saw this at Walmart today. Looked pretty cool for the money.... customizable!!!!.... If you paint this thing black you'd have pretty cool blaster.

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?gui...&src=endeca

I forget were??? but i say a mod on this. they painted it black and weatherd it. Look really nice. But it is a little on the small side, like Steve said. But if they sold them here i would get one!!!

It's funny, at all of my local stores I've seen tons of these. But almost no stores had E-11 blasters in stock, I was looking for an E-11 for months, so I ended up buying one on the Bay. Then on Sunday, I found a white E-11 at wallyworld so I bought it. :P

The clone wars are really popular this Halloween, so stores will be stocking up on blasters. You might check out Target stores (if you have them in your area) because they do carry the E-11, but if you ask about it, it scans as a Clone Trooper Blaster...the reason I know this, my second job is working for Target, and one of the areas I am currently working in is the Seasonal. They are 21.79 USD and there are usually one or two in each shipment of the regular Clone Trooper Blasters. Currently my store has two of them.

They also carry the Hasbro DC-15 shown above. I haven't checked out the price on that one, but I can when I go to work on Friday and report back if people are interested.

Hey All,

I've seen the E11 at Target & Walmart for around $20. It seems that they do not come by the case, but maybe one or two a case of Clone & Stormtrooper blasters. Everytime I've seen them there are about four clones to one stormie. the other day I was lucky & I was at Target as they just stocked the shelves. I bought 3 with the intention of modifying into a larger sniper riffle. So far one down & two more to go....Happy Hunting

The clone wars are really popular this Halloween, so stores will be stocking up on blasters. You might check out Target stores (if you have them in your area) because they do carry the E-11, but if you ask about it, it scans as a Clone Trooper Blaster...the reason I know this, my second job is working for Target, and one of the areas I am currently working in is the Seasonal. They are 21.79 USD and there are usually one or two in each shipment of the regular Clone Trooper Blasters. Currently my store has two of them.

They also carry the Hasbro DC-15 shown above. I haven't checked out the price on that one, but I can when I go to work on Friday and report back if people are interested.

I work on the Presentation team at Target T1178 We set the action figure Aisle for Christmas in September and it wont reset until January. The DPCI for the clone blasters on the shelf is for the clone dart gun. I opened a case in our stockroom. no E-11. :( The E-11 comes one for every three clone blasters or rebel blaster in a case pack. Unfortunately my Target carries only the clone "Nerf" dart gun and the DC-15. The E-11 is not available at Target.com either. Sorry.

Got one a while back for my son, it's awesome to play with!! Everytime you take it apart or put it together it makes a different noise, and depending on how you have it assembled (you can make like half a dozen styles) it makes a unique blaster effect. It even makes noise when you remove the magazine and scope.

Son is 4, so fun to play with, but as is not really for our costumes. There is a couple of threads on Clonetroopers.net where members modded it to a full size rifle, but took a LOT of work (they came out nice though, and still makes noise)

I work on the Presentation team at Target T1178 We set the action figure Aisle for Christmas in September and it wont reset until January. The DPCI for the clone blasters on the shelf is for the clone dart gun. I opened a case in our stockroom. no E-11. :( The E-11 comes one for every three clone blasters or rebel blaster in a case pack. Unfortunately my Target carries only the clone "Nerf" dart gun and the DC-15. The E-11 is not available at Target.com either. Sorry.

Well, Target T1543 has the E-11 available (currently we have 2), and we got those in last week. The DPCI (and if you scan them with the PDA) for them calls them a Clone Trooper Blaster not a Stormtrooper blaster. We have both those and the "real" clone trooper blaster. This week, only 4 "nerf" dart guns. So it all depends on the store. I say just swing by that area and look through the entire stock of blasters as you might luck out.