TE (aka Matt) Status

jorusfett

Posting this on behalf of TE (aka Matt)

I originally posted an update in his For Sale thread about the HDPE helmets.

He is currently handling some personal issues and will get back to everybody via email/PM in roughly between 7 and 14 days.

Matt asks that you please wait until he gets back before sending him PM's and/or emails.

Thanks,

-Gary

Posting this on behalf of TE (aka Matt)

I originally posted an update in his For Sale thread about the HDPE helmets.

He is currently handling some personal issues and will get back to everybody via email/PM in roughly between 7 and 14 days.

Matt asks that you please wait until he gets back before sending him PM's and/or emails.

Thanks,

-Gary

To all, thanks for not emailing in the last few days. My grandfather passed away at 4pm on tuesday. I was lucky enough to be with him by his side when he died. I am still very busy with funeral arrangements and getting people to and from airports and paperwork in for the ceremony and burial on Friday.

I will be then leaving on Sunday to go to a consulting job in San Francisco for 2 weeks. I will have my laptop with me and will be able to answer emails at that time.

Thank you for being very patient as the loss of my grandfather was sudden and quite unexpected. I had planned to use the last 2 weeks to get all orders done, but he took a major turn for the worse and I had to drop everything and be the main liaison for the family at that time.

Again, thank you all so much for being so patient.

T*E

Very sad to hear about your GrandFather. Please known that my prayers will be focused on your family and yourself, in a moment of like this. It might sound odd,but I am glad that you were able to be with him at that moment. I know i wish i could have been there when my grand dad passed away.Once again plz accept my condolenses.

Joey

Matt,

Just went through this with a close uncle of mine two weeks ago. My thoughts are with you and your family.

What else can I say except that I will be praying for you and your family. Not something anyone wants to go thru.

God bless,

:trooper: