height problems

Newb here. I have seen some topics about bellies (which I do kinda have) but nothing about height. I'm 6'5" and desperatly want to aquire some ANH armor but most people I talk to say 6'2" is the max. Anyone know how to resolve this. I would love a Darth Vader later, but childhood dreams and all....

Hi Michael, welcome to the FISD!

Don't you worry, height is not a problem really. It's all in how you fix your armor to suit you.

And you'll find all the help you need here. :)

Cheers.

The tallest guy I've ever seen in a TK was around your height. You'll have to accept a lot of black undersuit showing, especially at the knees, hips, and elbows, but it can be done.

regarding armor.... i guess FX might be the best for you my friend. it can be easily made to fit big guys like yourself!

dude we gotta see you in a DV suit!

Actually I find that RT is best for taller troopers, especially in the thighs.

And dont forget that u can aways add shims on the thighs, to make them higher and wider and renforce on the in side, bondo and sand and paint to hide the extra armor.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 6'3" and I also went with RT. It definitely does fit taller folks better than any other armor I have had (FX & AP), but it's also built for a larger build than I have so I've had to pad it up in a few places to get it to fit right. Still, I love it. :)

• 3 weeks later...