Too good to be true?

Line_Of_White said:
i was looking on the internet and found this----------

Could it be that we have a realiable (if overpriced) website that sells ST Armor? or is it another sham among many?

stay away from the Supreme Imperial armor.....its not accurate at all and my god its ugly.

your best bet is to read these boards and get as much info as you can.

study study study, and you'll make a wise choice. Feel free to ask questions everyone is super nice :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

stay away from the Supreme Imperial armor.....its not accurate at all and my god its ugly.

your best bet is to read these boards and get as much info as you can.

study study study, and you'll make a wise choice. Feel free to ask questions everyone is super nice :)

And we have cookies!

Alex as Eric said research everything before making a decision on which armour to buy, trust me you will be glad you did. Dont just jump on the 1st set you see, especially if its from fleabay!

Alex, that's a Rubie's costume. It's a licenced product, but not aimed at the hobbyist (like us). It's aimed at the costume market (for example, for Halloween.)

If you want a licenced LFL commercial armor aimed at the hobbyist you should keep an eye on http://www.museumreplicas.com/

They're going to release an armor soon, probably by the end of the year. They already have some nice suits there.

Right now your best bet is a fan-made armor. And keep off eBay. :P

Just wait until you get clearance as a 501st stormtrooper and have access to the private areas of the forum. Jacuzzi, Twi'lek waitresses...the good life.

As has been said - the licensed costumes are meant for the casual owner - the 501st is a more serious level of costuming. Though it's a little more work, it's very do-able especially with this helpful forum of ours. And as always, for some folks their local garrison should also be an excellent resource for in-person help.

Where´s the cookies!?!

Looking at the rubies tk makes me nervous-hungry... ugly thing fer the love to the Emperor!!

Never mind the cookies where's the Twi'lek waitresses...serving cookies

Never mind the cookies where's the Twi'lek waitresses...serving cookies

U know u can have both.... no need to pick one of the other !!! :P