Quality Neck Seals for $17.50 shipped

I just bought mine off of Nicole Matkowsky (anmat1124@msn.com). She is an Ebay seller but also will just sell straight out if you email her your size. They tend to be a bit snug so go a half size or so bigger, this worked out for me because I asked a previous ebay auction winner of hers. It is an eight ribbed neck seal with a little material to fit under your undersuit/under armour. She is very pleasant to deal with and very accommodating. A nice cotton 8-rib neck seal with velcro closure in the back shipped for $17.50 isn't bad.

you got me... lol.. i'm pretty much healed up... but now all my free time goes to cutting sanding and glueing my armor... except for the fact that my dremel died yesterday... uhhhh

I just bought mine off of Nicole Matkowsky (anmat1124@msn.com). She is an Ebay seller but also will just sell straight out if you email her your size. They tend to be a bit snug so go a half size or so bigger, this worked out for me because I asked a previous ebay auction winner of hers. It is an eight ribbed neck seal with a little material to fit under your undersuit/under armour. She is very pleasant to deal with and very accommodating. A nice cotton 8-rib neck seal with velcro closure in the back shipped for $17.50 isn't bad.

Thanks for the tip! :duim:

It is not a unique and handcrafted zippered neck seal. ;)

Definitely see the forum boards for that specialty! :D Was that a good plug?

Glad to hear you're on the mend oiftanker. My son just got over eye surgery and complications with a staph infection. It is amazing how that can turn you world upside down. He's feeling much better and we go back to the doctor tomorrow for the third dr. visit to get the all clear (I hope)!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any more information than this? It would be a greater courtesy to include a picture and perhaps a personal review of this product and perhaps even a pix of you wearing it. Else it's hard to say, isn't it?

Is there any more information than this? It would be a greater courtesy to include a picture and perhaps a personal review of this product and perhaps even a pix of you wearing it. Else it's hard to say, isn't it?

Good point, I'll do what I can. The neck sizes are like a dress shirt size, 15-19. I went with 19, wanting bigger to give me some room.

The extra material around the neck fit well underneath the shirt. Nice solid feel around the neck for mobility and strong velcro. I haven't washed it yet so I'm not sure how that will wash. Granted, I'm new to this and this is my first neck seal. I'd be interested if anyone could compare this one with another. I have some pics but I have to resize them to get them on here.

I got one of these and it is very comfortable, my only complaint is that that fabric that hangs down from the neck seal has a tendency to bunch up around the neck instead it laying flat across the shoulders, etc.

hello out there in neckseal land,

from my count on mark hamill's neckseal I count 11 thin rows.

some of the neckseals I've seen in person are too dull in color, or too shiny... the wrong number of rows, ect.

I've even seen tapered neckseals with partial rows... is that SA?

can anyone in this thread point the way to an 11 row, correct color, velcro neckseal?

The look is very important to me, as most likely I'll be spending a lot of time

at the officer's club drinking green liquid, from a white thin plastic glass.

adjusting my beret now for that swagger!

thanks in advance!

some of the neckseals I've seen in person are too dull in color, or too shiny... the wrong number of rows, ect.

I've even seen tapered neckseals with partial rows... is that SA?

can anyone in this thread point the way to an 11 row, correct color, velcro neckseal?

I talked with Nicole and she is going to work on an eleven row neck seal. She said she had a problem with them coming out right (being too long from chin to chest). She is a great person to deal with...if she sends me pictures I'll post them.

Ryan

• 4 weeks later...
I talked with Nicole and she is going to work on an eleven row neck seal. She said she had a problem with them coming out right (being too long from chin to chest). She is a great person to deal with...if she sends me pictures I'll post them.

Ryan

I talked with her a bit earlier today - waiting for bill on paypal to get one ordered. Looking forward to it - she was a pleasure to deal with so far.

I have a couple of her seals and they are great . She even made some adjustments to her design to help me like her product even more . I got her seal to use as a backup but now I find myself wearing it more and more regularly.

Great gal and great price.

:D:D:D

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would chime in on this thread again. I've had this neck seal for quite a while and have been disappointed with it. The velcro that holds together in the back came undone: the stitching came apart so that when I pull the velcro apart after using it, one of the sides of velcro almost came off all the way. I've had to sew it back on by hand.

Also, the edge that gets tucked into the under armor shirt, has just been cut with scissors and has a jagged edge. Would have been nice if it was folded over and sewn.