Helmet Bags - showoff with helmets

Can you have enough helmet bags? I find these for like $12 or so online, then get a seamstress to do the patches, etc.

bags.jpg

Yes, there is one empty bag as I used to have a TC helmet. This fourth bag will be for an ANH stunt, and yes there is some embroidery needed for the one bag.

Here are the tres amigos

tresamigos2.jpg

tresamigos3.jpg

tresamigos4.jpg

They are awaiting their fourth brother. Perhaps there will be a fifth some day - can you ever have enough buckets? :)

Still just my FX helmet, but that problem is being worked on. It looks to be the same bag that Daetrin uses. Found at a local motorcycle shop for about $15.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I only have one helmet bag that all my helmets share. The helmets are TE2, ATA, TE2, Unknown maker cast from tour suit, MR Recast :(

gallery_575_172_35610.jpg

gallery_575_172_29423.jpg

Yup. here is what I got:

Dowco Helmet Bag

DOW-59001-00

Just to a Bing (or Google if you hate MSFT) and find the cheapest place that has them. They're usually $10-$15 each. Any local embroidery or sewing shop can do the rest.

Billhag said:
Paul

Just love that Hero mate B)

-------:)

I stilll can't believe you get a full set of TM armour and a lid in that bag!!! It is like some kinda Tardis bag! :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed