What happens when you sell/leave?

Daetrin

There was a question brought up as to what happens when someone sells their EIB costume or leaves the legion. To ensure there is no confusion, here is the policy:

1. If a person leaves the Legion

a. Their forum membership is reduced to "Member"

b. Their custom title is removed.

c. Their picture on the EIB page will be watermarked with "Inactive"

2. If a person sells their EIB costume

a. If they no longer have their TK designation, their membership is reduced to "501st Member"

b. Their custom title is removed.

c. Their picture on the EIB page will be watermarked with "Inactive"

In any event, they will need to re-apply for EIB status should they get a new costume.

Questions? Please ask if you have any.

At the moment Manny i believe if you upgrade to another costume for accuracy sake we just ask for you to post updated photos out of courtesy so that you wont loose your status. If you still have the costume that you gained status with you are fine, but if you first sell the costume and there is a gap in armour ownership the above rules will apply :)

• 2 weeks later...
Is 501st membership required to attain EIB status?

Yes, and you must also have an already approved 501st TK in your Legion record.

• 1 month later...

In the case of EIB trooper that have 2 or even 3 EIB suits and one is sold, only the sold suit would be put on retiered, right?

What about like me, i am going to retire my FX armor from AHN hero EIB to make it a TD and i will be working on a new suit all togehter AHN stunt EIB. I do plan on finishing the new suit first and the doing the TD. how would that work???

Sooo what if your goverment doesn't allow blasters as props for your costume. Does that mean no EIB?

Just leave it at home. You can still hit EIB if you own it and it's in your pix.

In the case of EIB trooper that have 2 or even 3 EIB suits and one is sold, only the sold suit would be put on retiered, right?

What about like me, i am going to retire my FX armor from AHN hero EIB to make it a TD and i will be working on a new suit all togehter AHN stunt EIB. I do plan on finishing the new suit first and the doing the TD. how would that work???

Yup. So far we only have I think one double play, but I think that will change soon as I and others are really trying to get both ANH & ESB at least.

For the second question it's kinda like it would be for 501st status. Most garrisons allow a small grace period as people sell and upgrade their costumes - a few months or so - so we'd do the same. If it went beyond that though, we'd probably remove and request that you re-apply.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys - I will have to re-apply very soon (upgrading to TM, about done with the build), should I just post new pics in my old Elite/EIB thread or start a new one?

Hey guys - I will have to re-apply very soon (upgrading to TM, about done with the build), should I just post new pics in my old Elite/EIB thread or start a new one?

As Paul has stated either or, but I would like to see a new thread.

ps I really look forward to seeing your new armour build Dan :)