My H/W Trooper pics

Hello everyone.

Thanks for looking and offiring advice and comments on my H/W trooper. If there is anything you see that could be improved, added or taken away, let me know so I can modify the armor. Here are teh pics, thanks.

101_0592.jpg

101_0593.jpg

101_0594.jpg

101_0596.jpg

101_0598.jpg

101_0600.jpg

101_0601.jpg

RGR that brother Smitty. I am going to clean the armor ;-) the dirt is only water base paint, so it will make it easy to leave only a slight bit of filth ;-)

Smitty, the mic system is rockin... just wanted to add that.

If there are any other details, let me know.

One thing that I know must be changed for EIB status for this armor is the belt; and I have it....oh yeah!

If you guys can look at the shoulder straps and the thermo detonator position for accuracy, I will be greatful.

Also, do I put side pouches on the armor?

Thanks.

Don't you hate when you get screwed up military orders and you spend 6 galactic months on Dagobah.

Thanks for the kudos on my clone. I have my sandtrooper just behind the H/W trooper. Any comments and modification ideas are welcome brothers. Thanks.

The obvious thing is that the HWT is a clean TK. BTW nice clone too.

Yep, it is definately dirty, but that would be too nice... LOL It will be cleaned up by the time the pics with the pouches get posted. Give me about a day. I have the thermo detonator and the mortar tube on the backpck just like the pics from EW HWT posted on the other thread.

Septic tank trooper :0Lighten:

Sorry couldnt resist .....

^_^

Hey Keith your armor looks fine. We'll be looking forward to have another look after you've toned down the "Dewback poodoo" and add some slight black wash to it. Remember the motto "Less is More" when it comes to weathering. :)

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. guys, here is the cleaner version of my HW trooper. I would like to know if there are any other mods I need to make. Comments are welcome.

Full Body

101_0643.jpg

Drop down pouch on thigh

101_0644.jpg

Upper body with pouch and pauldron. Showing the TK front.

101_0645.jpg

Back side, showing Thermo Detonator, weapons and holster and back pack

101_0648.jpg

Shoulder straps, showing the armor is basic TK and not Sandtrooper.

101_0650.jpg

Top Back, showing pauldron, shoulder straps and back pack strapping and frame.

101_0651.jpg

Side picture, showing drop-down pouches on utility belt, mortar tube, frame and strap

101_0654.jpg

Front groin area, showing drop down boxes and TK front plate

101_0655.jpg

The Three Amigos (Clone Mechanic, H/W Trooper and Sandtrooper)

101_0641.jpg

Well, let me know bothers. I am hoping to get this nailed down for when I am able to try for H/W ID

Thanks

TK/TD/TC/TA-8290

O.K. guys, here is the cleaner version of my HW trooper. I would like to know if there are any other mods I need to make. Comments are welcome.

The Three Amigos (Clone Mechanic, H/W Trooper and Sandtrooper)

101_0641.jpg

Well, let me know bothers. I am hoping to get this nailed down for when I am able to try for H/W ID

Thanks

Now that's some improvement in your apperance when we last sway you TK-8290. Now that you've "cleaned up" your act you look pretty close to those HWT pictures that are shown at Screen Caps - post 'em if you got 'em, boys!.

The relatively more weathered part on your front seems to give the impression that you were knocked down face down to the soil and got back up again after that. Having said that, it is much better we see you in your toned down weathered armor and sporting some action poses with your BFG or E-11. ;)

Will do some pics in a few days or so...

But I am wanting the staff to let me know if i am on the right track and I will take some action poses.

thanks for the look bro.

• 3 weeks later...