apparently my wife would... i just showed her and she is thinking about it

if she actually gets it then i have an excuse to get my armor sooner

bluehickey said:
Just saw this on ebay:----------

Who would buy this?

Someone who appreciates "maximum confortability" (sic)?? :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

LOL that’s funny. I ask my girlfriend (soon to be fiancé) if she wanted a pink TK helmet and she laughed and said no. I would totally make one for her thought if she wanted one. :P

yeah i was talking to my wife last night and we were discussing pink abs... i wonder if you can get pink abs and i could convince someone to pull me a set of fx for her. cheap recast would be fine... she wouldn't know or care.

yeah i was talking to my wife last night and we were discussing pink abs... i wonder if you can get pink abs and i could convince someone to pull me a set of fx for her. cheap recast would be fine... she wouldn't know or care.

I think the hardest part would be getting the same pink color of the helmet so that it matches and looks like it belongs together.

Its not PINK! Its light red... (honk if you <3 Red vs Blue)

I remember when TE was trying to sell one of these. This however is not the same helmet TE was selling.

It is a horrible recast

Yes it is, I didn't say anything in my first post because it was pink. LOL

Yes it is, I didn't say anything in my first post because it was pink. LOL

So if this helmet is a horrible recast and is an odd color, what is a reasonable price for it? I personally think that an opening bid of $250, plus $70 for shipping for a total of $320 is way too high.

So if this helmet is a horrible recast and is an odd color, what is a reasonable price for it? I personally think that an opening bid of $250, plus $70 for shipping for a total of $320 is way too high.

And your logic would be correct ;)

i'd take a black one... smitty dont you have one lying around??? lol

I do, but it belongs to the person thats holding my DragonCon room at the Hilton this year. No bucket....no D*C room. I like you man, but not that much :lol:

Here's one for ya.

A protester spotted at the recent G20 submit demonstrations here in the City of London

Viva le revolution!!......yerh right :D

=--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

That price is outrageous for that helmet. The most someone should charge for that is like $150 max including the shipping, even that might be too high. :huh:

That price is outrageous for that helmet. The most someone should charge for that is like $150 max including the shipping, even that might be too high. :huh:

I was thinking $100 and adding shipping...

Insane what people think their stuff is worth...

It's not the color so much, just a very poorly done bucket that's sad. Bill's is EIB worthy, at least ;-)