ANHv2 Build Thread[*FX]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thread revival again!

Sorry it took so long to post these, but such as it is, here's the inside of my bucket:

interior_001.jpg

interior_004.jpg

interior_005.jpg

interior_006.jpg

One more nice shot of the helmet: :lol:

helmet_finished.jpg

I'm not done with the inside yet; I still need to add an amplifier and speakers; it's kind of annoying when nobody can hear what I'm saying. :P

Holy crap, that's a nice paint job! Way shinier than mine, heheh.

Looking very good so far; in fact, you're making me kinda jealous! :lol: I may just have to get mine repainted at the local auto body shop some time down the road... (One thing I've learned here is that getting an even, shiny coat with spray paint is not as easy as it looks!)

Great looking helm there, I want to see how the innards turn out.

the paint job is amazing too...

can you please specify what you included on the inside and how you did it?

Thanks in advace.

Dargas

TK-1845

Wow, looks great!

I originally painted mine in the hero style (after filling in the outer teeth and lower screw holes with Bondo), but now I'm thinking I like the stunt style better. Definitely something I'll be doing when I get around to repainting mine, probably in a few months. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you all dont mind, Ill add my build to this thread, Just got mine today and will be starting on it this week.

As with all the others, Very Nice Helmet!

I only see one Con, and thats you have to know alittle about body work. But the con is why I bought it. This is a perfect modelers helmet. You make or break it. I like that. I might even work the top of the helmet to look like a dent, that would be a cool effect.

Way Way better than the FX five piece alignment nightmare...

I am going Stunt, with flat lenses. Also going ESB, (I hope) with a Rinolined interior. Stompers Hovi's and Trik's chip. Looks to have plenty of room fo my setup, and will be a better interior to pad and paint.

Ill get progress pics up as well...

I started sanding and finished up the dent. I am choosing not to fill the void in the top of the lid, going to make it look a little more weathered. I am still up in the air about a transition to Sandie, but am leaning on staying clean, just battle worn. I figure there had to be Stormtroopers that lived and breathed in their armor, like I would. That would mean cleaning it up everyonce in a while and wearing the heck out of it..

Here are my starter pics...

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

Whoa nelly...

The helmet came to me with the understanding there would be sanding and some filling work.

I knew that. I made this "dent". I sanded and enlarged it. Its to look battle worn. I like it. ANHV2's are kits yall, this is my personal direction. The helmet is an awsome lid, and well worth the price paid.

I just got mine yesterday. Has a few spots to be bondo'ed ( Kev was even nice enough to point them out!) And everything that was supposed to be there was there.

Now I have a big melon and I have to put the lid on almost sideways cause of my nose lol.But once on like posted here it looks good. Not a peapod or a bobble head.

Mr Accident and I are in the same boat with the cut out. I think it was well worth the money to have Kev do it. I am going to start the bondo and sanding this weekend I hope.