My CAP signature series helmet (#3)

My good buddy CAP is doing a "final" signature series run of helmets before he takes a long break from the hobby and I was lucky enough to get in on the run. I'm the proud owner of #3. He pulled these from high gloss HIPS that he had shipped in from Europe somewhere b/c it isn't available here in the States. Here are the pics of my new baby:

14gTT0L.jpg

6xPs1YS.jpg

wXVZwIF.jpg

1wWHM3L.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

lordvader1974 said:

My good buddy CAP is doing a "final" signature series run of helmets before he takes a long break from the hobby and I was lucky enough to get in on the run. I'm the proud owner of #3. He pulled these from high gloss HIPS that he had shipped in from Europe somewhere b/c it isn't available here in the States. Here are the pics of my new baby:

Hope you guys like it!

Sorry folks,

no matter what your stand point may be regarding Chris and his work,

I defy anybody not to say that this isn't one sweet helmet B)

:)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Nice lid!

I need to work on the wife to get her to take pics for me outside in natural light (I'm HORRIBLE as a photog and she has a degree in it). These photos do not show the glossy shine of the glossy hips that CAP used. NO paint job can compare and these pics just don't do it justice.

lordvader1974 said:
I need to work on the wife to get her to take pics for me outside in natural light (I'm HORRIBLE as a photog and she has a degree in it). These photos do not show the glossy shine of the glossy hips that CAP used. NO paint job can compare and these pics just don't do it justice.

I was the lucky one to get the 1st CAP "prototype" Signature bucket. Here's a pic of it next to my eFX Hero. Love that shine!

===========

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021