mmm more helmets to build :)

Im not building them fro me :( but fun it is indeed :)

Day 1:

Dremmeld, filed and sanded faceplate

1day.jpg

Day 2:

Painted hovimic, vocoder and dremmeld, filed and sanded the ears

52049104.jpg

50726567.jpg

54974294.jpg

Day 3:

Painted one black and one grey frown and also painted the grey part on the ears.

11837628.jpg

38690691.jpg

/Andreas

They look like AP recasts.

This is What Heatshock was pointing out in the other thread. The details are soft around the eyes among other things and to be honest with TM chiming in only confirms what Nate and I was thinking before. Sorry but I do believe these are AP recasts

Maybe this thread should be moved to Do it Yourself Props Forum. It would fit right in there.

Dealt with recasters in past and learned my lesson.

:duimomlaag:

WOW dont know what to say :)

If this is recast then i did not know, I am not the one who recast them and THAT the three people who have bought from me can confirm ( they have seen the trackingnumber for all three helmets on theire way to me so please dont acuse me to be recasting stuff ( I have no idea how to make the plastic look like a helmet). I am new to this and when i bought the kits i bought them and got told they were ap kits. What more could i have done? i paid alot for them and i thought that that was what an old ap kit would have costed.

maybee someone should move this to armor building and i can keep on posting there. for those who want to follow this project.

Brgds Andreas

Let's be 100% crystal on this boys and girls: The Legion DOES have a stance on recasting. It states unequivocally that we DO NOT condone recasting.

Andreas - by continuing to pimp out this guys helmets when it's been time and time again pointed out, again very clearly, that these are RECAST AP helmets, you are condoning his actions.

It's forgivable when you buy them not knowing, but you also were in denial in finding the truth when it was pointed out to you.

You will need to come clean at some point brother - even if it's in the 501st only area. You owe people your integrity, else you're throwing your lot in with these folks. Especially since you are part of a costuming club that openly and clearly states that we do not condone recasting.

This thread is open. Any post that is build related will be allowed. Any post talking about recasting at this point will be deleted. There are other threads for this. I have deleted all posts not directly related to this build, or dealing with the initial discovery of the source of the helmets.

Andreas - you have indicated that you learned your lesson. Let's hope not to see more helmets after this build is complete.