Xeremeh's AP Buildup[*AP]

Hey troopers!

Well, I came back from Iraq in January, and ended up having to go back for a month! Ugh! Anyhow, I'm back for good, and I've dug out the AP set, along with all of the great things sent to me to start up my build! Thanks to all of you that have committed such time to making these great quality items!

I also purchased a 2008 Mustang GT (I'm a HUGE American muscle car enthusiast, so this is a dream come true for me), that I'm retrofitting to the Shelby GT500KR, so my time has been divided lately between that project, and starting this one. Luckily, that takes HUGE amounts of money, so it's more of a paycheck to paycheck type of hobby, while this one can be used during my poor times now that I have almost everything! =)

So, last night, I went out and purchased a good exact-o knife, and started laying everything out. I've got my camera on the charger, so after I get back from the garage tomorrow, I'll be set to work on nothing but this baby for the next 2 weeks or so. =) Pictures to come tomorrow!

Cheers, guys!

Jeremy

Welcome back. Please keep us (or at least me ;) ) updated on the car as well.

I think it will be desired for a bunch of us. I'm a "Ford man" at heart too.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming support! Since you asked...

On the 'stang front, I've revamped the exhaust system so far. Ford Racing Shorty Ceramic Headers, Magnaflow High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, and Borla Stingers axle-back system. I ordered a Steeda Cold Air Intake and tuner package from Brenspeed.com, and should have it by Wednesday! Next will be underdrive pulleys, I think. Then camshafts. Anyhow, below is a picture, and under that is a link to my exhaust video. It sounds awesome with a 5.1 hooked up, BTW. =P Just don't turn up your sub too loud!

DSCN0535-Copy.jpg

And back on track... it came with three blades! I'm about to head out in a few hours to buy some masking tape to help keep my lines straight. =) Anything else I need to get?