TK-3444 going Elite.[59][AP]

I think you got it all. For the butt shot it's preferred to see the armor with the belt on as the split has to be visible that way, and it's hard to tell in the full size shot. Otherwise just some possible nits like the length of the straps on the belt boxes, but nothing that would prevent a pass. I'm also betting Ole wouldn't let you submit pix unless he was 100% sure it would be a pass too ;-)

Great to see more ESB troopers - it's a great variation!

Terrell - what do you think?

Terrell - what do you think?

I think I'll comment more tomorrow. I've been trooping all afternoon/night and need sleep. But we definitely need to see a butt shot with the belt as the cut needs to be below the belt.

lol i like the background :lol:

With all that snow AND a white house, we needed a more contrasting background, hehe. Easyer to photoshop later. ;)

And guess who took the pictures? :lol:

Btw, the people commenting on our photo shoot yesterday was actually people consider buying the house next door. Hope we didn't scare them. :lol:

or maybe they'll buy the house because stormtroopers live next door?

or maybe they'll buy the house because stormtroopers live next door?

I'm selling an apartment in Spain... I wish I'd thought to bring my armor over there for a photoshoot! :P

Hehe, that would be nice. :D

Nice split you got there, btw. :)

yeh, i really hope somebody who matters in this will take a look and aprove me already...

i'm kinda anxious right now.

Sorry bout that, I slept almost all day yesterday (literally).

The only thing I see that needs tweaked is to paint the unpainted rivet heads white on your armor and you'll be all set.

Sorry bout that, I slept almost all day yesterday (literally).

The only thing I see that needs tweaked is to paint the unpainted rivet heads white on your armor and you'll be all set.

i presume you'll need pics of that as well...

Of course ;) .

yeh, i reckoned you had to, but i had to ask anyway...

hopefully i can get it sent over to you a little later today. (i'm trying to get aproved before the great troop this weekend) :)

yeh, i really hope somebody who matters in this will take a look and aprove me already...

i'm kinda anxious right now.

As Terrell was doing all the photoshop work and I was updating people's profiles, I've done away with the Deployment Officer position for now until we really have a need and the other staff positions are filled.

While of course I can make these calls myself anytime, I like that someone other than the DL does this to remove any shadow of favoritism or abuse of power.

Congratulations, trooper!

Nice to have another elite of the Nordic Garrison. We should be 3 now trooping this weekend. :D

thnx.

now i'm a happy trooper! (: