It's official...I'm in. TK-1842

tk-1842

After long hell bent hours working on my armor, I finally have my TK#.

http://www.501stlegion.org/members/display...hp?userID=10382

No pics on there yet. :(

Now what exactly do I need to show to get my elite status?

Details details....:)

Thanks for all your help guys. I don't think I could have gotten this far without all the amazing input and reference material I got from everyone on whitearmor.

See ya on the battlefield. :)

Way to go Phil - always great to see a new TK approved! You can request Elite by creating a thread in the forum at http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=19

Remember that we need bucket on/off shots plus detailed shots showing all the requirements. We want to see the armor on you, not off your body btw (else who's to say who's armor it is?).

Remember also to let the new guy through the blast doors first. :)

Hey, congrats! It looks like we kind of paralleled each other starting around December, and I got my TK# (9254) on Wednesday. Great feeling isn't it?

Your rig looks great BTW... it doesn't look like you have far to go at all for Elite. That's my next goal as well.

See you on the jolly old Death Star or the odd raid on rebel scum. :Laser:

Hey, congrats! It looks like we kind of paralleled each other starting around December, and I got my TK# (9254) on Wednesday. Great feeling isn't it?

Your rig looks great BTW... it doesn't look like you have far to go at all for Elite. That's my next goal as well.

See you on the jolly old Death Star or the odd raid on rebel scum. :Laser:

Thanks man. I've known I wanted to go elite from the get go. I don't think I'll have to change anything once I submit my pics. We shall see. :)

Welcome, Phil. It's always good to have a new garrison mate in here! :salute:

Thanks man. It's funny, if I had done this about four years ago we would have been neighbors. I lived in Woodbury for five years before moving. Both my kids were born at Woodwinds hospital in woodbury. Crazy. :)

Congrats on being official. Your armor looks great! Now that you have become an official TK, I would say it is time to order the drinks, eh'?

Not yet. Let's see what happens with my next post..requesting elite status. :)