ap bucket?

so i got my armor back in oct and still havent built the bucket, and at my local garrison someone said that its not a fx since the chin is part of the helmet and is smaller then an fx

fHUR4Mb.jpg

Yl3LGcE.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

• 2 weeks later...

i only paid $100 bucks for the armor from a buddys dad (sat for 10yrs) so its not a huge deal, the armor looks good for a fx recast then (old style thighs) and i still wanna get a MRce

e2QKKFG.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Yeah, that's definitely an FX. Only difference is that the vocoder has been cast directly onto the faceplate. That's obviously an FX helmet, I don't know what the guy you were talking about was thinking when he said it was not.

Those older style thighs are the shizz. Heck, I've paid $65 or so alone just for them. It's a great first set - you can make it look good, no worries.

old style thighs are the ones without the rectangular cut out on the bottom of the back right? or am i wrong on that too lol

Yes, no block cut out on the back. they are also narrower and more contoured in appearance and tapered at the bottom.

A tip on identifying AP and TE2 helmets vs FX is that both AP and TE2 helmets are 3 piece kits where as FX is 5 pieces:

AP:

1. face plate

2. Cap-back are one piece

3. ears

FX

1. face plate

2. top cap

3. back

4. ears

5. vocoder

FYI RTMod come assembled so you cannot get a raw kit.

Yes, no block cut out on the back. they are also narrower and more contoured in appearance and tapered at the bottom.

damn so thats why they are so tight, might have to trade a skinny legged person for some new style ones then, but mine are a bit messed up and cant find anywhere that sells just thighs bah!

• 2 months later...