So, Dave Filoni..

Jim Kitlas

I cant wait to see if its true that Dave Filoni is really gonna do the Thrawn Trilogy. I guess someone said he leaked that his new trilogy is gonna start with a movie called "Heir to Empire" so thats gonna be amazing to see how close to cannon he keeps it!

• Like 1

Looking forward to the cross overs between the shows. Also to see how they proceed with Rey, like normal though there will be those who complain it's not exactly how they wanted it to be, just can't please everyone I guess.

Here's to more Star Wars :D 

• Like 3

That's it really, it's more Star Wars, love it and am excited to see what's in store.

18 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Looking forward to the cross overs between the shows. Also to see how they proceed with Rey, like normal though there will be those who complain it's not exactly how they wanted it to be, just can't please everyone I guess.

Here's to more Star Wars :D 

The more SW that comes out, the more "fans" don't like it.  I use the term "fans" loosely.  Every new project immediately becomes inundated with negativity.  The reasons for the negativity is usually pretty eye-rolling as well.

And here's me in the corner just happy there is still new SW content being made!  LOL!  I have enjoyed pretty much all the new stuff and LOVE pretty much anything Dave Filoni has touched.  I assume if that rumor is true and they are doing a Thrown Trilogy, it'll be somewhat modified from the original books, which if that's the case, queue the negative YT videos now.  Meanwhile, I'll just be in my corner...  Looking forward to more SW content!  :) 

• Like 3