Death trooper is coming…

Darth Uther

Hi! I hope all of you are feeling very well.

For several years now I had not been able to start the project of a Death Trooper, one of them is that I delved into other 501st costumes, the most ambitious was Cad Bane. At the beginning of 2023 I started working on Tk's helmet to turn it into a zombie. I was fortunate enough to investigate this wonderful forum where I found very valuable information.

Without further words I will show you how the project is going…

9 hours ago, Darth Uther said:

Hi! I hope all of you are feeling very well.

For several years now I had not been able to start the project of a Death Trooper, one of them is that I delved into other 501st costumes, the most ambitious was Cad Bane. At the beginning of 2023 I started working on Tk's helmet to turn it into a zombie. I was fortunate enough to investigate this wonderful forum where I found very valuable information.

Without further words I will show you how the project is going…

Great news, Jorge, we are looking forward to seeing your photos.

I drew with a marker the damage that I want to break from the helmet.

I designed a logical story for the damage to this brave stromprooper, based on an explosion near him, at the time the outbreak began.

Collage casco.jpg

• Like 1

Finally, continue giving it several layers of paint with very faint yellow, brown, black and a little green, all with an almost dry flat brush.

The fake blood is dark and to give it that coagulated effect I mixed it with transparent epoxy glue.

Collage-casco-3.jpg

Edited by Darth Uther
  • Like 1

Ok, once the helmet was finished I decided to work on a prosthetic with the aim of being a real zombie under TK armor.

I know the CRL doesn't mention anything about prosthetics but I want to wear the helmet, then take it off and be a real walking dead.

1 hour ago, Darth Uther said:

Ok, once the helmet was finished I decided to work on a prosthetic with the aim of being a real zombie under TK armor.

I know the CRL doesn't mention anything about prosthetics but I want to wear the helmet, then take it off and be a real walking dead.

It is entirely up to your garrison if they will allow you to have the helmet off while trooping.

There have been a few over the years at celebrations and other conventions

fbb259a63625b216ae8c8c8473b28a68.jpg

HOCMAH2UO5BH3LDGGW52NK7COI.jpg

• Like 1

hace 14 horas, gmrhodes13 dijo:

It is entirely up to your garrison if they will allow you to have the helmet off while trooping.

There have been a few over the years at celebrations and other conventions

fbb259a63625b216ae8c8c8473b28a68.jpg

HOCMAH2UO5BH3LDGGW52NK7COI.jpg

I love it, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Fortunately I have very talented friends from the 501st in Mexico City (Aldo and Daisy thank you so much) and of course my wife Sandy, they helped me do a face cast from the beginning.

We use dental alginate, orthodontic plaster, plaster bandages and pieces of Styrofoam.

Collage-prost-tico-0.jpg

Edited by Darth Uther
  • Like 1

Some very talented members indeed, looking forward to seeing how it turns out

10 hours ago, Darth Uther said:

Once the facecast was over, the face of a zombie was sculpted in plasticine.

Collage-prost-tico-1.jpg

This is just awesome. Custom zombie face based off your own face. Next level brother, next level!!

Dude! This is looking killer. The open mouth on the helmet seems to be a popular trend and is actually a thing in the book if you haven't read it. That's what I did with my TK. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

IMG_3203.jpg

Edited by WilliamZ