TK 28107 reporting for duty

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you very much for letting me join this exclusive club. I would also like to briefly introduce myself here:
My name is Markus, I am 44 years old, I have been married to my beloved wife for 11 years (she is currently very stressed out due to my new hobby). I have 2 daughters (12 and 9 years old). , who are  in the most relaxed time for parents, puberty...

That's probably the one reason why I spent the last 3 months of my free time mainly in my workshop in the basement;-)
The second, and actual reason, was and is my "project" and childhood dream Stormtrooper armor.
After starting problems (bought a used kit at" Kleinanzeigen" which i was able to return due to the major defects) and a lot of research, I decided to go with a kit from Ross (RWA Creations) . After a very nice  contact via Facebook Messenger and the following detailed tips and information from Ross, I ordered an ANH stunt kit made of 2mm ABS... at this point a big thanks again to Ross for the great kit and the support.
When  package finally arrived about 6 weeks later, the joy was immense; but everyone here  knows what followed: a  roller coaster ride of emotions ranging from highly motivated, devastated, scared (especially when trimming), extremely annoyed to euphoric... but it was worth it and finally led me here.
And because my children are still going through puberty and my wife is already annoyed, my next goal is to reach EIB status and possibly Centurion after that. Which will probably involve a few more hours of work in the basement... because it requires a decent blaster, which I still have to put together (when it arrives).
At the end I would like to apologize for the text being a bit long, it wasn't planned that way ;-)

FISD 450 Kb.jpg

Edited by markus2810
  • Like 3

Hello and welcome to the ranks Markus! Congratulations on being approved!!! :happyandcheerfulbirthday:

Thank you for the lovely introduction!

3 hours ago, markus2810 said:

because my children are still going through puberty and my wife is already annoyed, my next goal is to reach EIB status and possibly Centurion after that.

I laughed hard at this! :laugh1: And it is great to hear that you have high ambitions! In the end your armor will look pristine, so the work is always worth it!

Each level requires minimal effort and cost, but requires an eye for detail - and (this you might already know) we'll be here for you to answer any and all of your questions to help you achieve your goals!

• 3 months later...

Hello Markus! Just checking in, how are you doing? How are your plans for EI looking? :smiley-sw013: