Hello from North Carolina! Newly Approved, well a few months ago.....TK-74759

Greetings all.  My name is Tom Tilmon, I was already a member of the Carolina Garrison as DS-74759 TFA Kylo Ren. My ultimate goal was to be a stormtrooper, although, I'm a bit too big to be a TK.  I'm 6'3" 240#......so fitting in armor was difficult and required a lot of shimming! I have had this kit for 4 years, traded a MPP Lightsaber for it to a trooper that built an Anovos Kit.  Thing sat in the closet in boxes needing trimming and assembly for years.   But, I finally got my kit built.  I would now love to build another one to Centurion or EIB standards, and turn this one into a TD.  But that will have to wait until after my BOBF Mando, Shoretrooper.  Both of which are in the works.  PS, I also own a lightsaber company called:  Megtooth Sith Sabers.  i was one of the first to innovate neopixels in lighsabers, as well as using open source electronics, and helped bring about "smoothswing" implementation/testing in open source boards.  I built an E-11 with a Proffieboard in it, posted in FISD, didn't get much of a reaction, but I think its pretty cool!  

At any rate, I'm proud to be a member with you all, and I'm finally living the dream of being a stormtrooper, which I also kind of am in real life......I am the FUZZ.

PS:  I got to troop my TK with 501st Legion Founder, Albin Johnson (TK-210) in August at Soda City Comicon.  Albin is in my Garrison, but it was pretty cool meeting him!  Check out this link:  Youtube Short with Albin Johnson!

Live video of my E-11 in action! 

aKD4Fkf.jpg

Me on the left, this picture I think shows how big I am compared to people.  I'm almost as tall as the wookie on stilts!  Ha.  

CFWX199.jpg

2IF8nk9.jpg

cbFNwDA.jpg

reduced fisd.jpg

GmaxmlQ.jpg

GAkfWuD.jpg

Edited by megtooth sith
grammar added trooping picture
  • Like 5

• megtooth sith changed the title to Hello from North Carolina! Newly Approved, well a few months ago.....TK-74759