Rebels TK Pauldrons....questions

Commander Gree

I also agree, the embroidered version doesn't seem quite right and should be vinyl.

So we need to make sure the image is Non Puffy style ( great technical term) lol
Need to include Red and Gray, colours.
If puffy is incorrect perhaps exclude it entirely so it must be the flat Rebels style from basic lvl.
Can have Chimera logo on, then for higher level, must be vinyl layered maybe, not sticker.
Not to  forget, this is an accessory so it is optional.
Sounds good to me sir. We have already worked out the sticker vinyl on my end so as soon as the pauldron comes in i can get those pics to you. I will post them here

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

hace 12 horas, Commander Gree dijo:

Just sent the guy making my pauldron on these photos. turns out he is a GML in the Spanish Garrison and is excited to try and make a more accurate option for the CRL instead of the current photo. 

Hi, Could you send me by mp the name of the "manufacturer" of the pauldron?

Thanks!

also, i want to point out that adding rhe pauldron was brought up in 2018 by myself as well as adding a dlt19 as accessories. i got very frustrated at that time due to lack of attention ro my requests. i had provided the screen references for both items at that time. i thank everyone for taking the time to help with the additions to the crl at this point in time and hopefully with the revival of Rebels that will happen through Ashoka we can see more of my TK running about.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cuthbja said:

also, i want to point out that adding rhe pauldron was brought up in 2018 by myself as well as adding a dlt19 as accessories. i got very frustrated at that time due to lack of attention ro my requests. i had provided the screen references for both items at that time.

Unfortunately staff do get busy and some things can be missed, I know there are still other CRL's missing items or have incorrect information, there is a process to CRL changes and can take some time especially if other CRL's are being worked on around the same time. If ever this issue arises again either keep plugging away and asking or message the DL directly.

Anyone making a pauldron note there are some specific differences with this pauldron and this is the perfect time to address some of these and do some updates so we can get a L3 approvable pauldron photo added to the CRL.

Note the closure, no rivets, attached under the pauldron, not curved to a point, a thin edged/sewn strap.

ed.

C924IuH.png

DUguWCf.png.5d80d3c6a87c3cf87f294877a6544c3b.png

Could add velcro to one end so it attaches underneath the pauldron. 

Anyone looking for a pauldron template you can find one here 

Note the black areas only have 5 segments not 6 like in the template ;)

style2.png.6d3ac4371308b5dd459c8530cae0f86d.png

• Like 3

@Sly11, @gmrhodes13, @revlimiter, @Chemi what do yall think? Flat without any puffiness to the pauldron and the attachments are not evident on the left side.

F7zmAcJ.jpgQzZl2q4.jpgwopsxlX.jpg

Edited by Commander Gree
  • Like 2

[mention=20699]Sly11[/mention], [mention=16782]gmrhodes13[/mention], [mention=31903]revlimiter[/mention], [mention=37082]Chemi[/mention] what do yall think? Flat without any puffiness to the pauldron and the attachments are not evident on the left side.

i think that is almost perfect

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Commander Gree said:

@Sly11, @gmrhodes13, @revlimiter, @Chemi what do yall think? Flat without any puffiness to the pauldron and the attachments are not evident on the left side.

Looks great, the only issue I can see is the closure strap is a little wider compared to the screen references

C924IuH.png

Much improved on the puffy look pauldrons

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Looks great, the only issue I can see is the closure strap is a little wider compared to the screen references

C924IuH.png

Much improved on the puffy look pauldrons

Sent him the critique and he is going to thin the strap and make it the neck hole wided so its not layed right up against the neck

• Like 1

Looks really good, glad to read the maker is refining the strap.

We love nothing more than when vendors are happy to work with us and out members to get things looking just right :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

Looks really good, glad to read the maker is refining the strap.
We love nothing more than when vendors are happy to work with us and out members to get things looking just right :jc_doublethumbup:
He has been super receptive to comments and feedback and wants to produce the most accurate part he can. Really glad I found him

• Like 2

That looks really fantastic!! Who's the maker? Apology if I missed it in a past post.
ArtneoES on etsy. Cool dude and a legion member. Definitely been a big help with this. And super affordable

• Like 2

Just got word that the Pauldron would be in the mail tomorrow. Once I have it in, I will send pictures ofthe pauldron, then apply the decal, and send pictures of that as well for the CRL update

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty awesome, I would however perhaps bring the logo down a little, appears to sit central to the orange are and the under arm strap

th?id=OIP.J7nPGIE-hhjVlDbQjfnLDQAAAA&pid

• Like 1