Nairy Requesting TK Pre Approval Review - ANH Stunt (RS Prop Masters)

Nairy

Awesome! Thanks!

I have some additional concerns about my Hero belt, they cut this even closer to the cloth belt compared to my Stunt belt, look at this...

0ONhMqt_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Az2Znus_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

It looks like I can't do much here, what do you think?

8 hours ago, Nairy said:

Here is an update on my Thermal Detonator

bRBoFOi_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edit: Finished them up a bit more 

LYtBUz2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Just check the gaps between the clips and end caps, you may need a slight adjustment ;) 

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Thermal detonator belt clips are positioned with little to no gap between the clips and the end caps.

Looks like the first photo the plastic belt is not positioned central to the fabric belt, this could be solved moving it up slightly, depends what glue and rivets RS have used. As always this is a call for the @Deployment Officer Team in regards to higher level clearance 

4 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Just check the gaps between the clips and end caps, you may need a slight adjustment ;) 

• Thermal detonator belt clips are positioned with little to no gap between the clips and the end caps.

Looks like the first photo the plastic belt is not positioned central to the fabric belt, this could be solved moving it up slightly, depends what glue and rivets RS have used. As always this is a call for the @Deployment Officer Team in regards to higher level clearance 

I adjusted the thermal detonator so now I should cover the "little" in "little to no" right? :D

F1OyCKv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 2

As for the E11, I have moved down the angle on the counter now a bit. How does this look? It is a little more on a down angle than the straight rail, as you can see in image 2.

Ek6EHdv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

GSlwhY2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Also, as for the wires, I got told to remove some coils, how much do you reckon I remove? 

Hkevaoj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

24 minutes ago, Nairy said:

.GSlwhY2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Also, as for the wires, I got told to remove some coils, how much do you reckon I remove? 

If you get close to the image provided you should be ok. I would say No2 as you don't see the bump on the scope in these references 

5Xtpr0a.png

latest?cb=20160907053523

Wire reference

8pSUKYh.jpg FFZiTBF.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

If you get close to the image provided you should be ok. I would say No2 as you don't see the bump on the scope in these references 

5Xtpr0a.png

latest?cb=20160907053523

Wire reference

8pSUKYh.jpg FFZiTBF.jpg

I adjusted it now, how does it look?

ZqAM6Px_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

qa0tTtr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

2 minutes ago, Nairy said:

I adjusted it now, how does it look?

ZqAM6Px_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

qa0tTtr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Looking better, I would probably take off a couple more coils to match the reference,, but you should be ok 

FFZiTBF.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Looking better, I would probably take off a couple more coils to match the reference,, but you should be ok 

FFZiTBF.jpg

Ok this should do it! :peace:

PNGn0Mx_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

As  Glen pointed , we have 2 sceneries here.

This side looks like just a little Trim needed like your other Belt.

0VjxfIh.jpg

This one is the toughest one because the Canvas needs a relocations and then make a little trimming. Can it be done, absolutely but depending on the glue or  do it with careful. (Personally I have done something similar to a Anovos AB Belt  that uses a hard Glue to the Belt  rivets .   I had to rip out the rivets and glue a piece of abs to cover the hole so I could install the new fabric Belt .

nrS2olp.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

0VjxfIh.jpg

This one is the toughest one because the Canvas needs a relocations and then make a little trimming. Can it be done, absolutely but depending on the glue or  do it with careful. (Personally I have done something similar to a Anovos AB Belt  that uses a hard Glue to the Belt  rivets .   I had to rip out the rivets and glue a piece of abs to cover the hole so I could install the new fabric Belt .

nrS2olp.jpg

Yeah nice, the left side seems ok to cut as you say! I'm thinking of maybe trying that cut you suggest here on the right side (as you wear) just to see how it looks, I could sneakily trim the bottom of the belt a little bit along with doing a small cut on the edge, just to get it small enough so that it can pass!

Edited by Nairy
Words added
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

0VjxfIh.jpg

nrS2olp.jpg

I cut the left side (as you wear) now! Looks good! 

a19T43n_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

q7c5IAf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

And the right side (as you wear) actually turned out pretty good. At least passable I think!

LyG32Ud_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

RIa5Fxp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 2

@Deployment Officer Team Hello! Does this angle on the counter and the number of coils look passable for centurion? 

4Bni1it_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by Nairy

12 hours ago, Nairy said:

RIa5Fxp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

You may want to add some stop fray liquid to the edges of the belt.

6 hours ago, Nairy said:

@Deployment Officer Team Hello! Does this angle on the counter and the number of coils look passable for centurion? 

4Bni1it_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I don't think they would have an issue how it looks now.

Just note all of these minor details are for higher level clearance, for base 501st approval you could contact your GML at any time, just fix up some of those dressing issues and you should be fine. Once approved you can then apply for Expert Infantry status and after that on to Centurion. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 8:36 AM, Nairy said:

Hi, at first sight it looks ok, at least the ammo counter side.  :salute:

• Like 1