Spoiler alert. New TK from mandalorian season 3 spotted

Bell

The new series will visit the space colonies known as side 7 where he will find a new type of stormtrooper being developed.

THE TK-78-2 GUNDAM STORMTROOPER!!
7rBPKdj.jpg

gbDAu9z.jpg

aOPLGCi.jpg

qqWmegt.jpg

In actuality this is a April fools joke that is the combination of my love for Star Wars and Gundam.

It all started when i saw on Reddit that a artist had made some Gundam TK’s from a model kit and it gave me the inspiration to do this. 

https://m.blog.naver.com/kunyho78/220594569300

My old Tk costume, that has taken me up mountains, but is now nearing the end of it’s useful life was gladly sacrificed for this passion project.

The hard part has been keeping it a secret for over half a year since i finished the costume in October.
Trooping this costume this weekend and i intend to have a laugh.

KSVCHpi.jpg

8bEW1P2.jpg

3hd2PYJ.jpg

LjIXdWq.jpg

Qre6wW0.jpg

8IdM9Qt.jpg

FOOuPZV.jpg?1

fNxOkK5.jpg

02b2gxY.jpg

sEaJrst.jpg

7oGx7QL.jpg

TQoI0xI.jpg

• Like 5

The new series will visit the space colonies known as side 7 where he will find a new type of stormtrooper being developed.

THE TK-78-2 GUNDAM STORMTROOPER!!
7rBPKdj.jpg
gbDAu9z.jpg
aOPLGCi.jpg
qqWmegt.jpg
In actuality this is a April fools joke that is the combination of my love for Star Wars and Gundam.
It all started when i saw on Reddit that a artist had made some Gundam TK’s from a model kit and it gave me the inspiration to do this. 

[url=]https://m.blog.naver.com/kunyho78/220594569300[/url]
My old Tk costume, that has taken me up mountains, but is now nearing the end of it’s useful life was gladly sacrificed for this passion project.
The hard part has been keeping it a secret for over half a year since i finished the costume in October.
Trooping this costume this weekend and i intend to have a laugh.
KSVCHpi.jpg
8bEW1P2.jpg
3hd2PYJ.jpg
LjIXdWq.jpg
Qre6wW0.jpg
8IdM9Qt.jpg
FOOuPZV.jpg?1
fNxOkK5.jpg
02b2gxY.jpg
sEaJrst.jpg
7oGx7QL.jpg
TQoI0xI.jpg

Haha I see what you did their “newtype” of storm trooper intentional or not I love this collab. Glad to see some other gundam enthusiasts in the group been a long time gundam fan myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk