Jump to content
Surgtech

TK-36544 Requesting TFA Captain Phasma EIB status (KB)

Recommended Posts

Armor info:

 

Armor: KB Props

Helmet: Props Emporium

Gaskets: Imperial Gaskets

Rifle: Branfuhr Studios

Gloves & Boots: Imperial Boots

Neckseal: Geeky Pink Lady

Undersuit: Stormtrooper undersuit

Cape: Geeky Pink Lady

Belt & Pouches: Trooperbay

 

Personal info:

 

Name: Kaden Taylor

501st ID: TK36544

Garrison: Wisconsin (Black Ice Squad)

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 145 LB

 

 

4p8B6vW.jpg

c0zD1MI.jpg

8rn9gt8.jpg

oaNMzyp.jpg

agdH3v8.jpg

lTWATL1.jpg

1XSUeFd.jpg

2Q0bvxz.jpg

4BRSP3q.jpg

kGXuYqx.jpg

0KHnEhN.jpg

NTyudif.jpg

S1yKGEU.jpg

cKYFnKY.jpg

6gnqQYa.jpg

UhdXTph.jpg

6HbxQH9.jpg

pdrxKQv.jpg

sB5QDEF.jpg

5diOJJC.jpg

4NlaGlj.jpg

cMavvvg.jpg

QKdExGi.jpg

urxqvlX.jpg

nOfXPCn.jpg

O8GuR8O.jpg

wzT6oiY.jpg

UElgzqO.jpg

WrXxkDS.jpg

Oj0V6iG.jpg

bq36CHM.jpg

9Jwy3qt.jpg

9MNqgzu.jpg

TswA2Dy.jpg

IjQPkld.jpg

8qoCp4I.jpg

9ekgbXB.jpg

2BQcjvs.jpg

M5C1UVn.jpg

me16q07.jpg

GBc00Iq.jpg

arCjxaD.jpg

2KJUgyT.jpg

YJFk6FL.jpg

JEDkC6w.jpg

lRKWC57.jpg

NDDMLm5.jpg

cUqQUzK.jpg

huOrmnD.jpg

0JP3VRv.jpg

AgzUogV.jpg

vR4CSkm.jpg

jaQwBjb.jpg

964yQXR.jpg

m5fUSwT.jpg

2AgWAoz.jpg

n9QfZCo.jpg

MucmDxI.jpg

wTM2irC.jpg

ZKZxMpV.jpg

JAEcOyv.jpg

iGu7cOG.jpg

kWGzQja.jpg

YkUARBX.jpg

ZHigfnJ.jpg

ECY2AUF.jpg

ouy3EQE.jpg

tBClh33.jpg

37F3Uyl.jpg

9bSNFFo.jpg

Y0cNTOf.jpg

5PV42NO.jpg

zD5sHov.jpg

Xc35XKn.jpg

nHbFsF5.jpg

lpmqTYi.jpg

jMZEpWg.jpg

HN0bH7g.jpg

2nlTZIv.jpg

NV7tLrC.jpg

d0as3n5.jpg

H03jnIO.jpg

Cgx8HAb.jpg

ZGM6TdH.jpg

qQ5wFzy.jpg

0VZ0GNT.jpg

JkAe5ET.jpg

7DttlT8.jpg

 

Edited by Surgtech
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a few things I noticed that should have an EIB status or Centurian status in the CRL that doesn't. Just wanted to point them out so if you wanted to, you can update the CRL. The neck seal should be EIB for the 11 ribs and has a bib on the front and back, chest armor should have channel on sides of chest show clear separation for Centurian, shoulder gaskets should be rubber for Centurian, boots should have small heel for Centurian, knee gaskets should be rubber for Centurian, elbow gaskets should be rubber for Centurian, shiny shorts for Centurian, I noticed in the CRL pictures that the straps in the cape aren't shown for reference, and then for the gun the lights should work and the front handle should be moveable for Centurian. Hope this is helpful if you did decide to update the CRL for EIB and Centurian statuses. :) I added the picture of the book as a reference of what I used to make my Phasma. I noticed that the CRL wrist armor has TLJ and not TFA

Edited by Surgtech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kaden , thank you for your EIB app.  one of us will be with you shortly. Meanwhile, we'll need to make a change in your submitted photos.

 

Instead of the  option you used to post the images,  Copy and paste the direct link to your images so we can see them directly into this post.

 

oOhBb3r.jpg

 

 

Thank you  :salute:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kaden, best of luck with this, I cant wait to see your progress on this and your approval.  You got this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Surgtech said:

There's a few things I noticed that should have an EIB status or Centurian status in the CRL that doesn't. Just wanted to point them out so if you wanted to, you can update the CRL. The neck seal should be EIB for the 11 ribs and has a bib on the front and back, chest armor should have channel on sides of chest show clear separation for Centurian, shoulder gaskets should be rubber for Centurian, boots should have small heel for Centurian, knee gaskets should be rubber for Centurian, elbow gaskets should be rubber for Centurian, shiny shorts for Centurian, I noticed in the CRL pictures that the straps in the cape aren't shown for reference, and then for the gun the lights should work and the front handle should be moveable for Centurian. Hope this is helpful if you did decide to update the CRL for EIB and Centurian statuses. :) I added the picture of the book as a reference of what I used to make my Phasma. I noticed that the CRL wrist armor has TLJ and not TFA

Thanks for your input Kaden, yes we do want to get work done on the Phasma CRL so will come looking for you when we start as there are probably several other things that need to be improved, changed and updated to bring it up to scratch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2020 at 4:07 PM, TKSpartan said:

Hi Kaden , thank you for your EIB app.  one of us will be with you shortly. Meanwhile, we'll need to make a change in your submitted photos.

 

Instead of the  option you used to post the images,  Copy and paste the direct link to your images so we can see them directly into this post.

 

oOhBb3r.jpg

 

 

Thank you  :salute:

 

 

So I went on imgur and all I got were these 4 options. Which one do I need to use? Share link, html embed, bbcode, or markdown? There's no diect link button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Surgtech said:

These are the options I have. 

Hi, which one are you using?   Are you on a PC, Cellphone?

 

Have you tried "BBCode" ?

 

Thanks :salute:

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi, which one are you using?   Are you on a PC, Cellphone?

 

Have you tried "BBCode" ?

 

Thanks :salute:

 

 

 

 

 

I'm on a PC. I'll try the bbcode! I did share link. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Surgtech said:

It worked! Thank you so much! Sorry it's so many pictures!

Glad it worked, and don't worry, we love photos :peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Surgtech said:

Just wondering how it's going? 

Still under review I believe, it can take some time when deployment offers are conferring, checking references and communicating with one and another because of different time zones and of course real life can get in the way, I'm sure one of them will be along soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kaden,

 

As Glen pointed, we're processing your app. thanks for your patience . 

 

Cheers   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So question for you guys that are working on this, how does this work for me for Centurion since there's supposed to be Centurion status but it's not up to date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...