ANH Stunt TK tube stripe decals

FN1313

Hello all, I had a question regarding approvable tube stripe decals on a helmet. Here’s a picture of the decals I see and I’m curious if each blue stripe needs to be cut out separately and put on leaving no white decal or if it’s okay to apply the whole sticker including the white space:

3QPvlB0.jpg

1 minute ago, TheSwede said:

Hey

Those are ESB decals and not approvable for ANH so you are correct, every stripe need to be separate:salute:

Excellent thanks for the update. I plan on finding ways we can help get this trooper approved, so this was the one spot I wanted to be more specific.

• Like 1

Yup, the squared off vertical lines on the tear are clearly meant to be ESB. Bummer, they're actually harder decals to find, so a shame to waste! ANH need to be hand painted or decals to resemble hand painted... no squared off lines and no material between those tube stripes (remember to keep em a #2 pencil's width from the cheek and on the correct side as well, check the swoop!). I've found black pinstripe tape to be very helpful when doing the ear bump outlines if you don't handpaint.

Edited by TheRascalKing

A couple of references

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks all for the help, yeah I’ve shared this information with the owner so they can know where to go from there. They likely bought a set of decals and didn’t realize there were tons of differences worth noting. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FN-1313 said:

Thanks all for the help, yeah I’ve shared this information with the owner so they can know where to go from there. They likely bought a set of decals and didn’t realize there were tons of differences worth noting. 

If going for Centurion the lower ear screw is also incorrect, should be a V-head:salute:

• Ear screws shall be slotted, flat topped, countersunk and painted white.