sbcQ99a.jpg

cPP67vx.jpg

kAABPmG.jpg

TiiU0RS.jpg

BDDe3w1.jpg

6zm9ESD.jpg

Edited by Fernando Baro
  • Like 1

Enhorabuena Fernando... Muy buen trabajo en las correcciones de tu armadura...Creo que dentro de poco tendremos otro centurión en Whitearmor!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Congratulations Fernando ... Very good work on the corrections of your armor ... I think that soon we will have another centurion in Whitearmor !!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Wow Fernando  gran sorpresa ver tu aplicación a Centurion  !!  Excelente!!  Solo una solicitud más. quizás sea la distancia de la foto o mis ojos ? B) pero no logro verificar la tira elástica ( de 5 mm de ancho) que  une el puente de hombro con la banda mas ancha que une la placa de pectoral con al espalda? puedes por favor agregar una foto de cerca?

Muchas gracias .

Wow Fernando, What a great surprise to see you centurion request !! Excellent ! Just one requirement please:  I could be the light or distance but I could not see the elastic strap that connects the shoulder bridges with the fabric strap that connects the chest armor with the back?. 5mm. white elastic strip. Can you please add a close photo  ?

2YppODS.jpg             cFHLzc8.jpg

Gracias.  Uno de nosotros estará contigo en breve.

Thank you, one of us will be with you Shortly.  :salute:

hace 1 hora, TKSpartan dijo:

Wow Fernando  gran sorpresa ver tu aplicación a Centurion  !!  Excelente!!  Solo una solicitud más. quizás sea la distancia de la foto o mis ojos ? B) pero no logro verificar la tira elástica ( de 5 mm de ancho) que  une el puente de hombro con la banda mas ancha que une la placa de pectoral con al espalda? puedes por favor agregar una foto de cerca?

Muchas gracias .

Wow Fernando, What a great surprise to see you centurion request !! Excellent ! Just one requirement please:  I could be the light or distance but I could not see the elastic strap that connects the shoulder bridges with the fabric strap that connects the chest armor with the back?. 5mm. white elastic strip. Can you please add a close photo  ?

2YppODS.jpg             cFHLzc8.jpg

Gracias.  Uno de nosotros estará contigo en breve.

Thank you, one of us will be with you Shortly.  :salute:

Hecho,  gracias 

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to tk-29415-requesting-anh-centurion-status (AF)

Hi Fernando, and thank you for your CENTURION application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

Todas la fotos solicitadas han sido aportadas, y en nombre de todo el D.O. Team, nos complace darte la bienvenida al rango de CENTURION . Felicitaciones!!

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion .  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

En esta área revisamos los aspectos observados por otros Troopers y el D.O. team. Algunas observaciones serán sugerencias para mejorar la apariencia de tu armadura.

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

Tu cinturón todavía tiene una tendencia a estar un "poquito"  bajo aún. A veces también me pasa cuando me pongo mi armadura . Para una mayor mejor precisión, este debe tocar o incluso superponer ligeramente el botón inferior en el panel de botones . Está casi perfecto. puedes colocar dos tiras pequeñas de velcro para asegurarte de que permanezca en su lugar cuando estés de Trooping.

Your belt still has a tendency to be a "bit" too low, It happens to me also when dressing . For the best accuracy, it should be touching or even slightly overlapping the bottom button in the ab panel. it looks almost right , You can  put two small strips of velcro so that you can be sure it stays in place when in trooping.

Reference Images

uIYuFMs.jpg?1     TinFWwP.jpg?1       TjZhK36.jpg?1

Y eso es todo !! 

And thats all !! 

Mi más sincera Felicitación Fernando, ahora tu armadura quedó fantastica,!!   

My sincere congratulation Fernando , now your armor looks fantastic!!  

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to tk-29415-requesting-anh-centurion-status (AF) [469]
hace 2 horas, TKSpartan dijo:

Hi Fernando, and thank you for your CENTURION application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

Todas la fotos solicitadas han sido aportadas, y en nombre de todo el D.O. Team, nos complace darte la bienvenida al rango de CENTURION . Felicitaciones!!

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion .  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

En esta área revisamos los aspectos observados por otros Troopers y el D.O. team. Algunas observaciones serán sugerencias para mejorar la apariencia de tu armadura.

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

Tu cinturón todavía tiene una tendencia a estar un "poquito"  bajo aún. A veces también me pasa cuando me pongo mi armadura . Para una mayor mejor precisión, este debe tocar o incluso superponer ligeramente el botón inferior en el panel de botones . Está casi perfecto. puedes colocar dos tiras pequeñas de velcro para asegurarte de que permanezca en su lugar cuando estés de Trooping.

Your belt still has a tendency to be a "bit" too low, It happens to me also when dressing . For the best accuracy, it should be touching or even slightly overlapping the bottom button in the ab panel. it looks almost right , You can  put two small strips of velcro so that you can be sure it stays in place when in trooping.

Reference Images

uIYuFMs.jpg?1     TinFWwP.jpg?1       TjZhK36.jpg?1

Y eso es todo !! 

And thats all !! 

Mi más sincera Felicitación Fernando, ahora tu armadura quedó fantastica,!!   

My sincere congratulation Fernando , now your armor looks fantastic!!  

Muchas gracias por todo 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...