Boots = Imperial Boots

Canvas belt = Rob Kittell

Hand Plates = Joseph Pedigo

Electronics= iPhone with TrooperTalk and 10W voice amplifier

Neck Seal = Cloth Neck Seal by Darmans Props

Holster = DarmansProps

Expert Infantry Request Thread URL:

In Armor:

Note: I currently have a shoulder injury which is causing my right shoulder to be lower than my left shoulder, which kind of makes the armor look a little uneven. I didn’t realize it was this bad until I saw these photos!

a7kkDeA.jpg

mjKHyBO.jpg

uTB7xHp.jpg

LUNkfR9.jpg

USOtuSa.jpg

jEuxAmT.jpg

pLxXrtK.jpg

Centurion Compliance Photos:

Helmet:

WYBem1C.jpg

aTr5nH4.jpg

lRk7YNf.jpg

sdYQtLP.jpg

UeIG5Z8.jpg

clzkWUu.jpg

5Je4EAm.jpg

Shoulder Straps:

McTuv87.jpg

F34GKFH.jpg

Biceps:

AQpzzUC.jpg

Forearms:

VxvKkab.jpg

Hand Plates:

dT0HQLT.jpg

Chest Armor:

DJ1NlhV.jpg

Abdomen and Kidney Armor:

nZuZo10.jpg

oDtjNo2.jpg

dTcCfLs.jpg

1HUjRpB.jpg

To0xnwq.jpg

Belt:

HsLuYmj.jpg

NTW88f1.jpg

Thigh Armor:

I0FZhRY.jpg

6MNzGnZ.jpg

Lower Leg Armor:

WiBDRIO.jpg

A2THKuZ.jpg

IRnhAaz.jpg

xxg3Tgi.jpg

Blaster (DoopyDoo’s Kit):

IY1kouf.jpg

H4hSSnt.jpg

Edited by GoofTrooper
Images not displaying properly
  • Like 1

Great work Trooper !!  another   Centurion is near. :peace:

I would like tu suggest in advance to add the following photos, i'm sure the D.O. is going to ask for,  according to the CRL. for level 2

Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

1-Detail of external and internal attachment of the thigh ammo belt.  both sides.

Two male snaps are present on the lower center tab of the Posterior Armor.
Snaps do not need to be functional.
Snaps are silver in color with the bottom of the snap facing outward and are not painted.

2-Close photo of the lower  center tab snaps.

There is no seam present on the front of the boot.
Boots have a black sole

3- Close photo of your boots.

Good luck with your approval.

:jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by TKSpartan
add info
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Great work Trooper !!  another EIB is near.

I would like tu suggest in advance to add the following photos, i'm sure the D.O. is going to ask for,  according to the CRL. for level 2

Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

1-Detail of external and internal attachment of the thigh ammo belt.  both sides.

Two male snaps are present on the lower center tab of the Posterior Armor.
Snaps do not need to be functional.
Snaps are silver in color with the bottom of the snap facing outward and are not painted.

2-Close photo of the lower  center tab snaps.

There is no seam present on the front of the boot.
Boots have a black sole

3- Close photo of your boots.

Good luck with your approval.

:jc_doublethumbup:

Hello and thank you. This is my Centurion application. I believe I submitted the above mentioned photos for my EIB application, with the exception of the internal attachment of the thigh ammo belt.  Do I need to include all of the level 2 requirement photos in the level 3 application as well? 

15 minutes ago, GoofTrooper said:

Hello and thank you. This is my Centurion application. I believe I submitted the above mentioned photos for my EIB application, with the exception of the internal attachment of the thigh ammo belt.  Do I need to include all of the level 2 requirement photos in the level 3 application as well? 

oohh I wrote EIB , sorry.  (I have corrected it) :peace:

As I know, you should add the photos again because it's considered a new application for another level , but you can wait for the D.O. team .

Your Centurion badge is around the corner Sir.  :salute::salute::salute:

Cheers

Edited by TKSpartan
  • Like 1

@GoofTrooper although it's redundant, we do like to paste all photos (including those that are EIB requirement) in Centurion applications just so each application stands on its own as a resources for other troopers, and for ease of review for the DO team. I can go ahead and start to take a look at your review, but it would be great if you could update your post with the full set. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your application, and well done on the fixes I pointed out in your EIB review.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of Joseph and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As you already mentioned, ideally there is no overlap between the back and kidney. Depending on how long you expect your recovery to take, you could add some padding under your right shoulder to bring up the right side of your armor. I really feel you because I have moderate scoliosis that causes my right shoulder to be visibly lower than my left, and my right hip to be visibly higher than my right. It's not noticeable in regular clothes, but the armor really highlights the asymmetry.

ACtC-3dEKecS4sUocScu_Sz1mIESwdaos4_dP6lTd_im7uG94CH9R50fJJd6Bw3jpuUxpxoSJ529koenKwoovWLlT79e0ZU8CLl2a_X77vdffFsYtSS1PQ3gnIUtf0LnE6Z9Shhpy-CQ7h5ZdUmqR-w1Oa8tsA=w1508-h1552-no?authuser=1

Reference Images:

ACtC-3eOYuhCfjERSIo0pl51kNv46mQYKm-xaMCH  ACtC-3elOXj2rVfQgU2scev7HM5WwX-kKwZmH-Jd786yg53rgzmDiAwp2tXmriorXsBYbLh_IwjCURi1SJNr0gohGXsIoIBCVwxCDMzD7csUEskWbciY2waIbZ-FuwwSB13Vs42QaxQ7yFhw_TVgGQCoQFgqrQ=w290-h749-no?authuser=1ACtC-3eMXLHjC6IZELOERTU4YOcRV5-GUrFJe96TXEHmOPWKeP0987-8xSyT6sGQUp3n33JAStvacrE6zEDurINMI2p-Gkb5f3XHq-BLYzO74ULqbQ2fUWmhH1wFFZjtimrPHFofXycIXecyxSUdDg5eiJEcsg=w1251-h791-no?authuser=1

Finally, just a small alignment issue. From the front, your thigh pieces look nice and even, but from the back they're misaligned. This may be a simple dressing issue, and it's certainly a nitpick, but you may want to examine the strapping holding your thighs up to see if you can even them out. On my kit, I added strapping to the back of my right thigh but not my left because I was having a similar issue.

ACtC-3cBBwSGZNi2zuU7qnsy6iOd4M1jA-I3rC4b6mZ4Sa_zpN3KKaN8M75FONc-UbEEsSN10JnkqrOsTRlAdbDS1LYWwAFnuydN4dQwmRAXqaZ8uy2L0uob6j76-uovJVExwEUFEXJwfH8PttjvyZQq0py5ZQ=w1542-h1552-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

(Sorry for lack of good reference)

ACtC-3fWrbpwIfleQD8-bt_OIr2wFaxsPqatntuP

And that's it! Congratulations again on reaching Centurion #466 on 6/6! Hopefully we'll all be back out trooping soon. 

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-37423 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [Anovos] [466]

That's fantastic news! Thank you for everyone's feedback and support. This community is truly an amazing resource and I wouldn't have made it to Centurion without the help from my fellow troopers. I am still blown away from the amount of information and knowledge of all things Stormtroopers that is shared here. It's a lot of fun to be able to share the same niche passion for Stormtrooper armor with people all around the world. 

I have had the goal of reaching Centurion ever since I joined FISD 4 years ago, ordered my armor 3 years ago, joining the 501st last year, and finally making the adjustments to reach the next level. I am quite proud of my armor and it remains on display in my living room whenever I'm not trooping. It's definitely the coolest thing I own, and I made it!   

And how cool is it that I was EIB #966, and now Centurion #466 awarded on 6/6! Order 66 anyone? :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GoofTrooper said:

That's fantastic news! Thank you for everyone's feedback and support. This community is truly an amazing resource and I wouldn't have made it to Centurion without the help from my fellow troopers. I am still blown away from the amount of information and knowledge of all things Stormtroopers that is shared here. It's a lot of fun to be able to share the same niche passion for Stormtrooper armor with people all around the world. 

I have had the goal of reaching Centurion ever since I joined FISD 4 years ago, ordered my armor 3 years ago, joining the 501st last year, and finally making the adjustments to reach the next level. I am quite proud of my armor and it remains on display in my living room whenever I'm not trooping. It's definitely the coolest thing I own, and I made it!   

And how cool is it that I was EIB #966, and now Centurion #466 awarded on 6/6! Order 66 anyone? :D

Your lucky number Trooper :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...