i have a request

nyoron

Well, yesterday around 3 PM it appeared that my mom had a stroke, so I called 911 and the paramedics took her. The doctors are not sure what is wrong with her, because the tests they took ruled out the stroke, but it seems her condition is getting worse.

So I am wondering if you can say a prayer for her or something.

Anything is greatly appreciated

Thank you.

Being in a position myself a couple years ago where I was hospitalized for three weeks and almost died before they figured out what was going on and got it turned around, I know what it's like on the person it's happening to, as well as to their friends and loved ones.

May she get people who know how to find answers and think flexibly, and may she find the strength and support to come through and reclaim her life at the other end of this.

I'll wish for her, as I did for me, that Dr. House could be called in to consult...

*brotherly hug*

--Jonah

My Pops is 85. We've had some close calls the last few years; stroke, heart attack, cancer.

Every Christmas for the last five years we thought his "last". We just never know.

Hang in there.

Thanks guys.

She is better now, but the doctors are still running more tests, because they still have no clue what happened to my mom . Im pretty much on the verge on a nervous breakdown. I think I should get some sleep now, considering Ive been up for 38 hours or something.

Thanks again

William