TK-42077 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status (Anovos) (951)

Mandatory Information

Optional

• Height = 5' 11"
  • Weight = 175lbs
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Ammo belt = Anovos
  • Canvas belt = Replaced Anovos, don't remember, the same guy we all get them from
  • Holster = Anovos
  • Hand Plates = latex, justjoseph63 on FISD
  • Electronics = wired mic into Aker amp, two fan system
  • Neck Seal = anovos

attaching pics as multiple sections due to size. First up:

Front - arms at side

Back - arms at side

Left - arms at side

Right - arms at side

Left - arms up

Right - arms up

Left Zoom

Right Zoom

front.jpg

back.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

left-raised.jpg

right-raised.jpg

left-zoom.jpg

right-zoom.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, Todd!  Before we can "move along" we need a few more required photos, sir.

1.  Close-up of the Hovi-tips.

2,  Helmet shots (close-ups) front/sides/back.

3.  Neck seal.

4.  TD back/front

5.  Holster attachment.

6.  Blaster photos (left/right). 

Interior strapping (all nylon, not stretch) with duct tape reinforcing to prevent any gaps. Plates are all locked together and don't float.

*** I am redoing the inside when I get a chance. It was super clean, but after a few days on Mando, I tape reinforced everything just to make sure nothing came apart.

Blaster right

Blaster left

* highest level HFX blaster

blaster-left.jpg

blaster-right.jpg

interior.jpg

Just now, justjoseph63 said:

Will be with ya' shortly, sir!

ha!  no rush!  I mean, this live chat on demand service is spectacular though!!!   I'm uploading a couple more. This size restriction thing is killing me.  :)

ok, that should be everything for EI.  It's all built to Centurion, but it looks like those photo requirements are a little different when I submit them.  I have it all shot already for when that time comes. From looking at the reqs, it looks like a lot of off body shots of parts, which i can do quick no prob.

My call outs on these pics are:

- I'm an idiot and didn't catch that my belt that holds my thighs up was showing, its usually covered, but the one time I forget is of course now

- I'm redoing the interior eventually. It functions perfectly with not gaps, but it could be prettier. There are not shims, I'm little enough to get away with no gaps without shims.

Lemme know what you need me to switch up/tweak and if you need close ups of anything.  I went off the EI photo checklist, and going through the CRL, it's all built to red specs, but let me know if you need more pics for the blue spec approval for EI right now. 

Thanks!

Have a good night!

TK42077 - todd

Thanks for the fast replies, Todd!  I just need 2 more and I can get started, brother.

1.  A close-up of the teeth and a clear image of the outside edges of the frown,

LJ58jrC.jpg?1

2.  Close-up of one of the bottom ear screws.

That's it!  Many thanks.

My apologies, Todd, I should have been more specific.  These are the ones I meant, (the image is a bit too fuzzy).

7mSCBvq.jpg?1

Hi Todd, and thank you for your EI submission!  In the following review I will be going over a few items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply.   (Hint-  You should)!

That being said, let's get started!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, let me say SUPER nice job on this build, and don't be alarmed by all the photos below!  Most are just simple dressing issues, but there are a few small concerns that need to be addressed.

The ears on your bucket should ideally line up as the ones seen in the reference images, where the screws follow the line of the rear of the trap above them and allows the bottom of the ear to sit back a bit more.  I know Anovos sends their buckets pre-built (so I know it wasn't something you did) but they usually do a much better job of lining these up. The left one looks pretty good, but the right could be moved back a bit if possible.

Reference images

NUDWaxa.jpg  iDCrOni.jpg                          AxZ6Dgh.jpg?1  jABEcH9.jpg?1         

The shoulder strap on your left side is raised pretty high in the back.  Some gentle heat-shaping should give you a better arch that will allow it to lay much flatter against the tab on the back plate.

Reference images

5dIQi1v.jpg       lbfFArU.jpg?1   FAKhPZ2.jpg?1

The front cover strips on your left line up fairly well, but your right forearm is twisted out, causing the cover strip to roll outward.  Moving the strap would help tremendously and give you a better look.

sBvZWPp.jpg

Clever idea by using gaffer tape on the posterior/kidney connection, but I would really suggest adding a strap there instead.  We would rather see a small gap there instead of the tape. ;)

Reference image

hIHAJf5.jpg?1        nBkMxvL.jpg?1

The top of the calf on the left needs to be lined up like the one on the right.  Again, a simple dressing issue, so not a huge deal.  However, it may be the photo, but it looks like the cover strip on the right extends too far down.  If this is indeed the case, 5 seconds with a set of ABS scissors would fix this.

Reference images

R7z6LZR.jpg           v0vAYl2.jpg?1    GMKa5GF.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

As with all Anovos buckets, for some strange reason they use the correct ear screws (V-head slotted) for the top 2, but for the bottom ones they use the pan-head style.  Those will need to be replaced (which I know you are working on).  :duim:

Reference image

A7axFkB.jpg     AKdeo1X.jpg?1    1RxBYVY.jpg?2

The left side is spot-on, but the outer edge of your right drop box needs to alight with the outside edge of the ABS belt.  A dab of E-6000 between the box strap and the canvas belt will knock this out in no time!

Reference image

5RQU4NS.jpg         GkcyPrr.jpg?1

Although the CRL states that the top of the ABS belt should sit "...just at or above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button plates", we are asking that you bring it up at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch or so.  It's a small fix, but it will definitely make a big difference toward screen accuracy (which is what Centurion is all about).  If you need any help, just PM me (I had the same issue)!  Ideally, the top of the ABS belt should touch (or even overlap a bit) the bottom ab button(s).

NKCTu3X.jpg  

Reference images

8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1  N8trEfM.jpg?1

The gap below the cover strip on your left thigh front needs to  be either filled with ABS paste or have a scrap of ABS glued to the inside of the ridge.  Easy fix!

Reference image

c18Kao9.jpg     E5L7eXO.jpg?1

A few issues with your arms that should be pretty straightforward to fix with some strapping adjustments.  The right shoulder bell should be dropped a tad to where it is even with the left.  You have quite a gap between the end of the forearm and hand guards (especially on the right), and dropping the forearms an inch or so would greatly reduce that.  Again, twisting that right forearm in would certainly help,

8dJHXVS.jpg

Last up, the ab-button paint.  You did a CRAZY nice job on fixing those teeth, but the paint on the buttons could use some more of that talent.  They should have a more rounded shape and should not extend all the way to the bottom of the raised part.

Reference image

4yQvCE0.jpg           i82A84I.jpg?4

That's it, trooper.  I have every faith that you can take an hour or two and get these small issues fixed so that we can see your Centurion submission right after...  chalk up yet another great looking EI for the SoCal Garrison!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-42077 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status (451)