Getting my ANH TK armor soon.

Mad Dog 20/20

You may considering trying Flickr. Maybe it’ll work better on your phone. I don’t think you’ll want to delete older photos from your thread because you’ll lose all that history. Additionally, compressing images may not allow other FISD members to zoom in and see smaller details for feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Von Goodleef said:

Am I able to delete previous pics that I posted?

You do have the ability to delete atachments or image links from your posts, just go to the bottom of the post and click the "edit" tab 

Are those the forearms? If so, you’ll definitely need to take all of the return edge off on the wrist side. Joseph has a great thread on return edges, though there are differing opinions on the matter:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/48166-return-edges-101-ottk/

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Are those the forearms? If so, you’ll definitely need to take all of the return edge off on the wrist side. Joseph has a great thread on return edges, though there are differing opinions on the matter:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/48166-return-edges-101-ottk/

No. They are calf armor. Top looking down.

16 minutes ago, Von Goodleef said:

No. They are calf armor. Top looking down.

By looking at his thread on return edges, they will crack over time and break. Also cause armor bite. But they hardly touch my legs on top. They do touch some on the bottom. I will have to add padding on the inside to keep them from moving around.

The return edges on the calves can be trimmed, but I wouldn't go crazy.  You definitely want to keep some to have that "thick" appearance.  Just try to make sure the edges are even all the way around.

Iszjs7v.jpg

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

The return edges on the calves can be trimmed, but I wouldn't go crazy.  You definitely want to keep some to have that "thick" appearance.  Just try to make sure the edges are even all the way around.

Iszjs7v.jpg

Klol. Thank you.

Did you try posting with the tapatalk app? Otherwise post from a full pc and follow the instructions linked earlier

12 minutes ago, Von Goodleef said:

This upsets me that I'm not able to upload any more pics.:blink: 

I don't know what else to do. Please HELP!!!

20 minutes ago, masterx244 said:

Did you try posting with the tapatalk app? Otherwise post from a full pc and follow the instructions linked earlier

I did download it but it wouldn't let me create an account for it. And I was wondering why I even need an account for it? Flickr wanted me to create an account also.

You shouldn't have to create an account for each photo.  When using imgur, you should see the name you used to create the account on the top right of the page.  When you scroll over that, does a dropdown menu show like this?

Images

Gallery Profile

Favorites

Etc?

As Joseph said, you only need a single account on imgur or Flickr to use their services; not one for each image. Any web-based image host will require you to create an account, in the same way that social media platforms do.

If you’re continuing to experience problems on your mobile device, I’d highly recommend using a laptop or desktop computer. All the features of imgur, Flickr, and even FISD for that matter, will be more easily accessible that way.

Definitely don’t buy a laptop just for photo posting. Did you say Flickr won’t work for you? Have you tried forcing the web pages (imgur) on your phone to show in “desktop” mode, rather than the “mobile” mode? This should enable viewing of websites in the same fashion as if you’re on a computer. Granted, it may actually be more cumbersome than the mobile pages, because you’ll likely have to zoom in on the larger view, but it may provide you with the image link features that you’re having a hard time accessing on your mobile device. See the attached screenshot, which I’m actually uploading with Tapatalk (app), for the first time, so we’ll see if it works. As a previous commenter mentioned, uploading via Tapatalk appears to keep the image on Tapatalk servers, which should also remedy your issue of maximum file size allotment on FISD.

b5190fa24028eb82674249875b3e1a53.jpg&key=f04ceabe9d4a9a5c5f4a07754bbf26b4fbbf41eb904b36f378c3e919b8d715cb

6 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Definitely don’t buy a laptop just for photo posting. Did you say Flickr won’t work for you? Have you tried forcing the web pages (imgur) on your phone to show in “desktop” mode, rather than the “mobile” mode? This should enable viewing of websites in the same fashion as if you’re on a computer. Granted, it may actually be more cumbersome than the mobile pages, because you’ll likely have to zoom in on the larger view, but it may provide you with the image link features that you’re having a hard time accessing on your mobile device. See the attached screenshot, which I’m actually uploading with Tapatalk (app), for the first time, so we’ll see if it works. As a previous commenter mentioned, uploading via Tapatalk appears to keep the image on Tapatalk servers, which should also remedy your issue of maximum file size allotment on FISD.

b5190fa24028eb82674249875b3e1a53.jpg&key=f04ceabe9d4a9a5c5f4a07754bbf26b4fbbf41eb904b36f378c3e919b8d715cb

I will attempt tapatalk again. I deleted some pics on here from previous post. And freed up a ton of space.