Does anybody make decals?

JoeR

I wanna jump in here.....I was stepping the movie and then looking around in here too, the decals look to me like ESB style. So I gotta ask....were ESB decals used for ROTJ helmets? Or [s the field in the traps and tears a different shade? Anybody know?

I wanna jump in here.....I was stepping the movie and then looking around in here too, the decals look to me like ESB style. So I gotta ask....were ESB decals used for ROTJ helmets? Or [s the field in the traps and tears a different shade? Anybody know?

I think some were left over and used in Jedi.

Jez is the real expert here...

Could be.....I try freezing scenes where there's enough lack of movement I can home in on stuff, so far it (Battle of Endor) looks like helmets with the face plate installed cap to eyeballs (Hero) and ESB markings but with black teeth and "Lips".

But in the Death Star the troopers look more "Stunt".

I did notice something funny yesterday.....on the VCR Digitally Remastered video pack.....the ESB movie has a ROTJ trooper on the jacket. :blink:

• 8 months later...
Could be.....I try freezing scenes where there's enough lack of movement I can home in on stuff, so far it (Battle of Endor) looks like helmets with the face plate installed cap to eyeballs (Hero) and ESB markings but with black teeth and "Lips".

But in the Death Star the troopers look more "Stunt".

I did notice something funny yesterday.....on the VCR Digitally Remastered video pack.....the ESB movie has a ROTJ trooper on the jacket. :blink:

Are there any news regarding this matter?

Cheers

A

• 2 months later...

I'm wondering about this as well.

I've PMed TK 4510 and he has told me hat no one makes accurate RoTJ decals. At least not for an AP bucket. He has started an interest list for T*E ROTJ Decals, though.

In light of this, what do the rest of us do... use ESB decals and leave it at that?

I'd appreciate hearing a response from any RoTJ stormtrooper that's done their decals.

I did find this site, though... http://www.trooperdecals.com/

This guy does offer RoTJ bucket decals. They're identical to his ESB ones, I think, though.

A lot of folks are using TK 4510's ESB decals for their ROTJ buckets and so I think we'll just use those until he decides to make a dedicated RoTJ version.