36995771rn.jpg

36995782bs.jpg

36995797zu.jpg

36995808wo.jpg

36995816yc.jpg

36995839wu.jpg

36995849mi.jpg

36995857tl.jpg

Hi Denis, and thank you for your application for Centurion!

Before we "Move along" there are a couple of simple items that need to be addressed, and looking at your build, I am sure you can get these done in no time!

The first one concerns your wrist openings.  As per the CRL it states that:  "No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed".  30 seconds with a Dremel type tool will get rid of the return edge on the "hump".  Easy stuff!

6FPvCYZ.jpg    

Reference images

fxnMt0q.jpg?1    ErsQTIX.jpg

It looks as if your right (and left) shoulder bells are still not quite as close as they could be to the shoulder bridges.  I see you took the advice and removed the return edges from the bottoms (NICE WORK) but you may want to try a hot-water bath to widen the openings a bit.  It should take all of 5 minutes and would give you a more refined look.  If you need advice on this, just PM me.

LhLrMv8.jpg

Lastly, the issue with your blaster will hold you up from Centurion:

Again, as per the CRL for level 3:  ..."T-Tracks and grips shall have the appearance of black plastic".

JSvGOCG.jpg?1

The original T-tracks were made from black plastic, and therefore could not have a metallic appearance as yours do.  Some flat (or satin) spray paint could fix this in about 2 minutes!  Please add an updated photo of the t tracks and one unobstructed shot of the grip to your application.  Thanks!!

Reference images                          

6gzH0jV.jpg?1  430kIEh.jpg?1  d7xLM6O.jpg?1

• Like 2

Nice work, you may just want to check your end cap widths and cover plate width, looks a tad long. I would also just round the corners on the TD brackets as they may catch when attaching them behind the belt ;) 

36995720yj.jpg TDTD%20measurements.jpg

You may want to tidy up the vocoder a little, one side is lower than the other 

36995641hy.jpgLFL_Storm_Stunt01.jpg

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Sorry to be such a stickler but one last thing before we "move along" 

Looks as if your forearms return edge could use a little more work with the Dremel and as Joseph pointed out Per the CRL "No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed." 

Once you post up new photos of them we can continue. 

Reference Photo

v7TVX6Im.jpg   fxnMt0q.jpg?1&key=c672707e01497d1498abe5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your application for Centurion, always great to see your fellow troopers go for our highest level! 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. And just like your EIB application we'll work from the top down. 

Lets start by taken a look at the traps on your helmet. I'm not sure if its the angle & lighting but it seams to be creeping up over the radius edges. 

Take a look at the photo of yours vs the screen used bucket and you'll see what i'm referencing. 

Reference Photos

ruFiRbqm.jpg      oLl2sQ6m.jpg    7lescq4m.jpg

Next up well move on to your shoulders. 

Great job on taken Josephs advise you really got them where they need to be. What I'm talking about is the alignment of your right bicep to help you get that right up against your chest armor. While dressing just do a double check that the raised ridge on the bicep is lined up with the ridge on the shoulder,this should bring them in that last bit to give you that just stepped out of the Imperial Propaganda Poster look. 

Reference Photo 

kWlMXpDm.jpg    6lIFhSYm.jpg

I'll also point out that it looks as if you could use to pull up/down on your sleeves a bits as well or it might have gotten caught on the elbow. Again just a quick once over before stepping out into the Emperors Lineup . 

RrmZf3tm.jpg

Lastly I'm going to point out your calves and again its just a simple alignment and making sure you look your absolute best and ready for Lord Vader's Inspection. 

The right one is spot on but the left could be in a little bit. Again its a simple look in the mirror or having your handler giving you a once over to make sure everything is in place. 

Reference Photo

hWUFc5Jm.jpg    0zpMPdjm.jpg

That should do it, great job on making the adjustment that your fellow troopers called out, the smallest detail can make a huge difference, congratulations & welcome to Centurion Trooper. 

• Like 1

I look forward to
Thank you very much for your help and support.
I will pay attention to the other details again and edit them.

Special thanks again to Freduster for the help

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK16003 Requesting ANH Centurion Status [452]