Using same photos.

Rat

I would suggest taking all new pics, brother.  I know it can be a bit of a pain, but since you are working on a number of the issues from your EI suggestions you may as well show them off!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

True. Well I can set that up sometime soon. I need to work out the getting rid of the Anovos decals and getting those repainted. Make an adjustment to my neck seal I think too.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't, at least for the parts that didn't have any mods from EIB (I can't remember if I had any for EIB or just Centurion, though).  As long as the photos are clear, show specifically what is asked for, and the details are correct, and haven't since been fixed, if applicable, then I don't see why you couldn't re-use them.  

I took my EIB and Centurion photos at the same time, then just updated where needed.  I mean my neck seal was my neck seal, it didn't change.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sharkbait said:

I didn't, at least for the parts that didn't have any mods from EIB (I can't remember if I had any for EIB or just Centurion, though).  As long as the photos are clear, show specifically what is asked for, and the details are correct, and haven't since been fixed, if applicable, then I don't see why you couldn't re-use them.  

I took my EIB and Centurion photos at the same time, then just updated where needed.  I mean my neck seal was my neck seal, it didn't change.  

Pretty much what I did Rebecca, because like you said some things just don't change. 

• 8 months later...