Problem with thermal detonator clips

A while ago, I ordered thermal detonator clips from a very reputable member.  I do not want to mention a name, because I am not sure this is an issue yet.  However, I did not notice until now, after I drilled and screwed in the clips for my thermal detonator, that they are quite asymmetrical.  I lined them up correctly - this is not the issue - the issue is that I believe these clips are faulty.  Plus, the holes for one of the screws is directly underneath the clamp, and I would not be able to get the screw in without bending the clamp.  Please tell me I am wrong, or if this is an issue with the clip maker, and I deserve replacements.  I am already a bit peeved, since there is a chance I'll have to do a whole new TD because of this.  Images are on here to show the issue.  Thanks!

K0FifEq.jpegL1w2Mvo.jpeg

Hey

Shouldn’t be an issue, line up the ends of the clips to the control panel and the check fit on belt, as long as it sits level your good, you might have to bend the clips a little to achive this:duim:

39 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Hey

Shouldn’t be an issue, line up the ends of the clips to the control panel and the check fit on belt, as long as it sits level your good, you might have to bend the clips a little to achive this:duim:

No, that's the problem - I've already drilled the holes, and when I screwed them in, it was way off.  Plus, it is physically impossible to get the second screw into one of the clips where the hole is placed.  The only thing I can do is take off the panel, maybe tweak it so the clips lay level.  I took some better photos - I've circled and lined the difference in the level of the clips.  My panel may not be perfectly straight, but it's not off by THAT much.  I could maybe take off the panel and level it to make the clips hang at the same level.  However, I know I am not crazy when this shows how the second hole for the screws makes it impossible to screw in that second screw.  https://imgur.com/a/fLfozpz

Edited by rzill

So the aluminium or not the same lenght? Did they come pre-made with holes? How about flatten the strips out and see if they match lenght-wise:)

Edited by TheSwede

The metal is too strong to make any adjustments.  And yes, the holes were already drilled when I got them.  It will be just yet another friggin thing I have to do twice, but I think I can level it out well enough if I take off the panel, and level off that one edge.  As for the second screw, I'll try to use pliers to screw the one in from the side.  That part is a screw up by the maker I ordered from.

10 hours ago, rzill said:

The metal is too strong to make any adjustments.

I see....not much choice other than contact seller like Brien said. Hope it works out!