Armor Maker - Walt

Helmet Maker - Walt

Belt maker - Steph's imperial outfitters

Neck Seal - Steph's imperial outfitters

Blaster -  Hyperfirm

6ft 0in

200 lbs

ANH Stunt 

Not all pics uploaded.. said file size is over limit.. 

34419192_10155694520858590_5200085968064872448_n.jpg

34322675_10155694520848590_444819639608803328_n.jpg

34471426_10155694521003590_6143129192763490304_n.jpg

34387956_10155694521103590_7546510495465865216_n.jpg

34274509_10155694521128590_1654606979366125568_n.jpg

34442924_10155694521358590_6700526711248781312_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Patrick Zapata said:

I am not sure how we are to upload quality photos on here when they give us a 0.01mb file limit... 

Hiya. 

Best bet is to upload your images to a sharing site, such as Imgur, then share the links in your thread. :-)

Hi Patrick,

Looks like you’re getting there. As it stands, it looks like some dressing issues and perhaps a few trimming fixes that could make things a little neater. 

Here’s some bits that I’d be tempted to look at:

998C525.jpg

The green circles are areas where you could try to reduce the black gaps. 

Shoulders - shortening the shoulder bell straps/elastics would help to bring those shoulder bells in. 

Shoulder bridges - for better accuracy, the plastic bridges that go from the chest plate over your shoulder to the back plate should be permanently fixed to the chest plate. 

Forearm/bicep gap - I would suggest lowering your biceps to bring them much closer to your forearms. 

Forearms - possibly a little girthy? These usually taper down towards the wrist. 

Thighs - it looks like your thighs could come up a bit, closer to the cod area. 

Leg allignment - this is just a dressing issue, however, lining up the cover strips on the thighs and shins (blue lines) will improve the overal look. 

Coverstrips - the coverstrips on your arms look a little bigger than normal. These are usually (not set in stone) around 15mm. Legs approx 20mm and calves around 25mm. These do not have to be exactly as above, these are just closer to screen accurate. 

Belt - it looks like you might have quite a bit of excess plastic above and below the ammo packs on the belt. It might also be a little long. 

5GAQinO.jpg

Once you have those higher quality photos we can have a closer look. Also, if you can get close up photos of parts, such as belt, helmet, blaster, fixings etc and we can guide you a little further. 

Sorry its it’s a long list, however most parts are just adjustong where things sit so shouldn’t be to daunting. 

Best wishes

Dan 

• Like 1

Hi Patrick, I think Dan has made some great recommendations. Depending on how strict your GML is, I'm not sure that any of these would necessarily be dealbreakers, but they will really help to ensure you look your best! The thing that I could address first is ensuring that your biceps sit lower on your arms. The large space of black sticks out to me. Are you wearing a compression top for your undersuit? It's hard to tell in the photos since it's black, but it looks a bit baggy to me - you can see it in the armpit area coming out from your body in the front photo.

Also, I use imgur as well and recommend it! Easy to use!

Hey Patrick! Fun getting to this point hey!?

Excellent feedback so far, obviously! This feedback is going to help you get that little bit further right to the end, and it's amazing how much these last little tweaks will make your armour look incredibly better, and how much prouder you'll be when you hit your first troop. When you look at the before and after pics, you'll be stoked!

A few things to add:

• I think you'll find your chest plate lays nicer across your ab plate if you taper the return edge of the chest plate a little more as it gets to the sides. Does that make sense?
  • Also, the bicep elastic looks like it's much larger than 3/4 inch. Will look much better when it's the correct size.
  • There's not a back shot, but those back --> kidney --> butt plate gaps should be as minimal as you can possibly make them. Looks amazing when done properly.
  • You have large gaps at the kidney to ab connection. It almost looks like you've run out of ABS. Did you trim to the mold line, or beyond?

Best help I can offer is totally geek out on your favourite Centurion application threads, comparing those photos to your own. 

Almost there! A tiny bit of work will get you very far from here on in.

Hey Patrick, I'd say you are close to submitting approval photos. You could probably submit them as is and potential be approved, but always better to cover as many bases as possible to save yourself some time and get that approval on the first try. I think most of the suggestion will be based on EIB and Centurion standards that most of us here try to guide to. But for the sake of the overall look; adjusting your forearms and bicep pieces would work wonders on giving a better appearance.  Bring them closer together towards your elbow and try to maintain an equal spacing.  Also it looks like your chest piece sits pretty high on the abdomen and stops overlapping, or comes close to it, when you raise your arms. Try to work on that as well if you can, possibly moving the abdomen higher.  Raising the shoulder bells to touch the shoulder traps isn't a basic approval requirement, but it definitely gives a nicer look overall. 

Good luck! Feel free to keep updating with photos and asking questions you may have.

You may be right about some of the feedback given, but I suspect the GML from my garrison would have asked for most to be addressed, at least to some level...just a heads up for Patrick.

Oh I agree. GMLs can be a lot pickier than the basic approval standards. It happened with me and my friend when we joined. My approval photos were taken by myself and was before I even had a chance to fit the armor to myself and re-do all the strapping. Some strapping was missing completely and yet I was approved. For my friend submitting his TB photos they wanted him to change some things to level 2 standards. I helped him with that and eventually got him approved. So is why I say it's best to play it safe and look your best.  For Patrick it mostly seems to be fitting adjustments which are a quick fix :duim:

• Like 1

I hear ya, and I do understand where the GML's are coming from. I think it's less about EIB and more about making sure they're doing the Star Wars franchise and their garrison proud when their out in public on their first troops.