FISD username - Wallcrawler

TK-14804

UK Garrison

Armour RS

Helmet RS

Blaster RS

Electronics - TRamp

All accessories including belt, boots, holster and gloves from RS

Sorry some of the photos are out of order!

url=https://postimg.org/image/p66egt1hh/]IMG_3251.jpg[/url]

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_9726.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_3074_2.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_7654.jpg

IMG_7895.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

Edited by Wallcrawler

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-14804 ANH Stunt requesting EIB Status (RS) [821]

Hi Rick, welcome and thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted and your armor displays all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL. Andrew and I would like to welcome you to Exper Infantry, congratulations.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Beautiful job on your RS armor, very nice. If we had anything to mention it would be to keep an eye on the Ab to Kidney plate alignment that should be parallel at the top, and the Back to Kidney plate gap which there should be minimal.

left1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time we don't see anything that would hold you back from an L3 badge. Thank you for a nice clean build and application :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Hi Rick, welcome and thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted and your armor displays all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL. Andrew and I would like to welcome you to Exper Infantry, congratulations.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Beautiful job on your RS armor, very nice. If we had anything to mention it would be to keep an eye on the Ab to Kidney plate alignment that should be parallel at the top, and the Back to Kidney plate gap which there should be minimal.

left1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time we don't see anything that would hold you back from an L3 badge. Thank you for a nice clean build and application :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you - really appreciate it!

I’d like to go ahead and submit for Centurion. Thanks for the advice with regards Ab and Kidney plate. Do you need repeat photos showing better alignment before I put in for Centurion or can I use these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Wallcrawler said:

Thank you - really appreciate it! emoji2.png

I’d like to go ahead and submit for Centurion. Thanks for the advice with regards Ab and Kidney plate. Do you need repeat photos showing better alignment before I put in for Centurion or can I use these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use the same photos if you wish, plus adding any additional you may need for L3.  The overall look of your armor was outstanding so the alignment mentioned was more of advisory note than a suggestion to correct. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

You can use the same photos if you wish, plus adding any additional you may need for L3.  The overall look of your armor was outstanding so the alignment mentioned was more of advisory note than a suggestion to correct. 

Thanks Tony - appreciate the feedback.