What does your TK-number mean to you?

cr4nky

Mine is the year my mum was born and the year cancer got the better of her, and she passed away.

Its all about the memories baby B)

Mine is pretty much the same - luckily, my first choice was free: 2/1/35 - 2nd Jan 1935 - my mother's date of birth. She passed away 70 years later in 2005, due to smoking-related illnesses.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a number to answer to this now... as you all know they give you many options to have for your TK... all of my choices had to do with my family... you know wife/kids birthdays.. year and date... wedding aniverseries... things as such... i guess out of all the choices i put in they picked 9712... 97 is the year my daughter was born and 12 is my sons birth date... so... i have both of my kids represented... pretty cool...

my ID 8010 is year and month of my birth, I had a couple of other choices but they all were taken. I dont use that number often, not in boardnames or mailadresses. I've got a nickname for those occasions *lol*

• 3 weeks later...