Weight Help

I'm going to start a too fat for my armor thread. Too bad I can't share a little of what I have. What's my secret? Besides getting old, I have a job that requires me to sit in a dark office for up to 12 hours a day. I maintained a caffeinated soda addiction and ate fast food everyday for ten years. 6 months ago it finally caught up with me. After a near death experience on a ski slope I realized that if I didn't make a change I was going to be dead. Whatever you do make sure you eat healthy and get lots of exercise. Drink lots of water and get out in the sun once in awhile. The rest will take care of itself.

I got it!

Go to McDonalds.

Order the following:

-2+ Mc Chicken w/no mayo, Add Mac Sauce, Add Cheese.

-1 Double Cheeseburger, Add Mac Sauce.

-Large fries (Chips for you British)

-Large M&M McFlurry

Total cost: $8.46

I'm going to eat that every night for 2 weeks.

-------*******Nevermind, do not try it! You will get sick!!!!*******--------

I'm 5'10 146 it's hard for me to keep my weight up and i eat any and everything! Right now i am working out again and also taking whey protein power. I'll let you knwo if it works for me

http://www.puritansale.com/pages/file.asp?...478&PID=433

Also pad your armor for that perfect look IMO

DSC07161.jpg

I'm looking for a little help on how to GAIN weight. I'm around 5'8'' and only 113.5lbs.

Some working out will do you fine Bruce lee was 5'7 132 pounds and he was nothing but muscle!

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but my friends football coach would make them eat jars (not all in one day but over the course of say a month) of peanut butter. The fat and protien in that is probably good to put on a few pounds. I would also suggest working out and drinking protein shakes. Muscle weighs more than fat and such, but you are going to need some fat, to be able to build up the muscle.... ah the catch 22 of weight gain. I feel you man, i'm 6'3'' and 150 lbs, fast metabolism for the win!

You could pull a Michael Phelps power eating routine for a month....

12,000 calories...

Breakfast...

— three fried egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, and mayo

— one five-egg omelets

— a bowl of grits

— three slices of French toast with powdered sugar

— three chocolate chip pancakes

— two cups of coffee

For lunch, Phelps drinks 1,000 calories worth of energy drinks, one pound of pasta with tomato sauce and two large ham and cheese sandwiches (with mayo) on white bread.

For dinner, Phelps’ meal consists of six to eight slices of pizza, another pound of pasta with tomato sauce, and 1,000 calories of energy drinks.

I'd say, work out a little though...

Info pulled from Here.

You could pull a Michael Phelps power eating routine for a month....

12,000 calories...

Breakfast...

— three fried egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, and mayo

— one five-egg omelets

— a bowl of grits

— three slices of French toast with powdered sugar

— three chocolate chip pancakes

— two cups of coffee

For lunch, Phelps drinks 1,000 calories worth of energy drinks, one pound of pasta with tomato sauce and two large ham and cheese sandwiches (with mayo) on white bread.

For dinner, Phelps' meal consists of six to eight slices of pizza, another pound of pasta with tomato sauce, and 1,000 calories of energy drinks.

I'd say, work out a little though...

Info pulled from Here.

wow that breakfast alone would make me throw up lol

Im also on the opposite end of this spectrum. I need to lose about 20-30lbs, i wish i could give it to you lol.

I tell you though, i wouldnt eat ANY fast food, there are way better ways to gain good weight. Most have been mentioned before. Protien shakes are good, combined with a little working out with weights. Cardio you probably dont need lol. There used to be a product called "joe weiders dynamic weight gainer" Not sure if its still made, but back whan i was in my early 20s i weighed 120lbs at 5'8", so i was pretty thin, and i used that to help agin a little weight, along with na little weight training. of course i got lzy and stopped and lost it all, and then 10 years later i gained it all and thensome and couldnt tell you how haha.

But yea, my main point is stay away from junk food, and fast food. Pizza is better than that stuff,but i wouldnt go overboard on it.