Dave Gilmore . RWA 2mm Capped ANH STUNT wip ( maidstone )

Did you use nylon or elastic for the bell to bell strap? And how do you like it? I tried doing it with some elastic and I was t happy with the look. You seem to have no problems with it so I figured maybe I can get some pointers if I redo mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My elastic basicly joins bothe bells together behind the neck area and under the neck seal :)

Size of my shoulders etc and stupid frame lol .
Webbing kept on pulling on the shoulder bridge webbing . So after a few pointers i went with the elastic and works great :)
Feels good to . I may add a snap on each bridge webbing to stop any movement but i dont think its going any where .

Another option was to join both bridge webbing with the elastic then attach the bells on there own using the original popper method .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My elastic basicly joins bothe bells together behind the neck area and under the neck seal

Size of my shoulders etc and stupid frame lol .
Webbing kept on pulling on the shoulder bridge webbing . So after a few pointers i went with the elastic and works great
Feels good to . I may add a snap on each bridge webbing to stop any movement but i dont think its going any where .

Another option was to join both bridge webbing with the elastic then attach the bells on there own using the original popper method .

Follow up question I probably should have included in the original post... what width elastic is it? And is it connected directly in the center of the bells at the top?

35 /38 mm

Its what ive used for the strapping throughout and what i initiall intended to use when joining the bells individually .

Popper base is in the same place to . Just at the top of the shoulder bell

Its at this point both bells are linked together :)

Hope that helps mate

35 /38 mm
Its what ive used for the strapping throughout and what i initiall intended to use when joining the bells individually .
Popper base is in the same place to . Just at the top of the shoulder bell
Its at this point both bells are linked together

Hope that helps mate

It does thank you. Think I used a smaller elastic and maybe that’s why it didn’t go as planned.

While awaiting clearence :)

When i get a larger kidney section ( coming soon to rwa i believe ;) ) . How much more work would i need to get higher clearence ?

Well what can i say

Im cleared :)
How do i edit title lol

Still awaiting tk number but cleared all the same :)

Thanks for all the help and advice along the way . Its been a great journey and looking forward to trooping with you all soon :)90214c8a40890b96e115652b29669e84.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats, trooper Dave. :jc_doublethumbup:

If you want to update your title on a PC, just hover over the title and you should get an option to amend it. 

If you're on Tapatalk, I believe you can go to the first post and you should see "edit post" or "edit title" :duim:

• Like 1

Congrats, trooper Dave. :jc_doublethumbup:

If you want to update your title on a PC, just hover over the title and you should get an option to amend it. 

If you're on Tapatalk, I believe you can go to the first post and you should see "edit post" or "edit title" :duim:
Cheers mate :) will give it a go

Excited .. cant wait for tk number :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Cleared as tk 73076

First official troop with the ukg and induction at tonbridge in a couple of weeks

Going to order one of the rwa bigger kidney to close my gap . Whats the process to get higher clearence

• Like 2

Congrats!

Check out the EIB Requirements subforum here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/18-fisd-expert-infantryman-badge-eib-requirements/

When you're ready, you can post your application here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

41 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Congrats!

Check out the EIB Requirements subforum here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/18-fisd-expert-infantryman-badge-eib-requirements/

When you're ready, you can post your application here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Thanks for the links  . Can anything be seen apart from the kidney that may be an issue 

Went back in your thread to peruse some of your photos. Some observations:

• Your cover strips on the forearm are extending past the edge. You should trim them down.
  • Your thighs are sitting a bit low. You should wear them a bit higher if you can.
  • Your left shin and thigh are not aligning. Just pay attention to that when you suit up
  • Your butt plate is coming up a bit and not sitting directly under the kidney plate.

I think just the cover strips could hold you back from EIB. Didn't go all the way back to hunt for your helmet or blaster photos. Just make sure you read the L2 requirements for the CRL and check out some approved EIB costumes using RWA as well. The DOs will give you official feedback!

2 minutes ago, lucnak said:

• Your cover strips on the forearm are extending past the edge. You should trim them down.
  • Your thighs are sitting a bit low. You should wear them a bit higher if you can.
  • Your left shin and thigh are not aligning. Just pay attention to that when you suit up
  • Your butt plate is coming up a bit and not sitting directly under the kidney plate.

I think just the cover strips could hold you back from EIB. Didn't go all the way back to hunt for your helmet or blaster photos. Just make sure you read the L2 requirements for the CRL and check out some approved EIB costumes using RWA as well. The DOs will give you official feedback!

3 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Thanks for the reply .

Thighs are at max with out shimming . 

Cover strips have actually been sanded back so that they are all flush with the edge of the armor 

53 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Congrats!

Thanks for the links  . Can anything be seen apart from the kidney that may be an issue 

Cover strips are now all even with the edge of the armor.

Thigh and shin just dressing issue

Blaster is from rs propmasters

Anh e11

Helmet was completed by ross at rwa to anh spec 

First pics in topic i think

Will keep udated on this post when new kidney arrives . Ross at rwa away for a week so in next week or so should be good to go .thanks for the advice and looking forward to  getting higher clearance. Hopefully 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Made a start on the bigger kidney from rwa.
Also some new screws for my TD
Go for eib and possibly centurion ?
Should fill those side gaps nicelyfb6f5374aa5d4b40f0b6f3059103b56f.jpg211c5e1154aa99d37b1d0bfe2c35b7b7.jpg7ce2d1345aab577bf1ee973a6119cf8d.jpg

• Like 2