Photobucket Fees?

justjoseph63

I was wondering if anyone that uses Photobucket has paid the $14.99 yearly fee to get rid of the pop-up ads.  I have spent up to 45 minutes trying to edit and post one single photo, and was curious to find out if paying the fee increases speed.

I know that you can use Facebook to post pics, but I don't have it.  Thanks for any and all info.! 

I was wondering if anyone that uses Photobucket has paid the $14.99 yearly fee to get rid of the pop-up ads. I have spent up to 45 minutes trying to edit and post one single photo, and was curious to find out if paying the fee increases speed.

I know that you can use Facebook to post pics, but I don't have it. Thanks for any and all info.!

I don't use photobucket anymore. But if you don't use Facebook, you can try another image hosting site.

Try these:

1. Imgur

2. Google (yes, upload them to your Google drive and you should be able to use it the same was as Facebook)

3. Flickr

4. TinyPic

Only a few. But tons are out there.Hopefully one works out better than Photobucket.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Edited by Pretzel
  • Like 3

I use imgur (I've got my album there hidden so no one else can see them unless I post the direct link, and has the BB Code listed there for you) and FB for my "image hosting" needs.  Although, the list that Preston provides is a great one!  

However... I have to admit that I stopped using flickr.  Only used it for a school project (I wasn't impressed) and had random strangers commenting on things?!

(tried photobucket and did not like it)

Edited by Btabc

I don't use photobucket anymore. But if you don't use Facebook, you can try another image hosting site.

Try these:

1. Imgur

2. Google (yes, upload them to your Google drive and you should be able to use it the same was as Facebook)

3. Flickr

4. TinyPic

Only a few. But tons are out there.Hopefully one works out better than Photobucket.

HOLY MOSES!  I just used imgur for the first time.  One word... WOW!!  Lightning fast, reliable and best of all EASY, (even for me, LOL)!  I owe you a case of beer, Preston.  You are the MAN!   :smiley-sw013:

• Like 2

HOLY MOSES! I just used imgur for the first time. One word... WOW!! Lightning fast, reliable and best of all EASY, (even for me, LOL)! I owe you a case of beer, Preston. You are the MAN! :smiley-sw013:

I do what I can brother. :)

I stopped using Facebook and Picasa because they keep changing the image URLs.

As a result, my images here would have broken image links.

I have not paid photobucket.    I just keep making new accounts and using the free service.