TK 10737 Requesting HWT EIB Status (Anovos) [APPROVED] 2nd

Name:   Dave Walker
501st ID:   TK 10737  http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21029
FISD Forum Name:   PBTrooper
Garrison:   Badlands Garrison

Armor Maker:   Anovos
Helmet Maker:   Anovos
Blaster Type:  T-21 Anthony Bailey (Blaster 8266)
Height:   5'8"
Weight: 1  85 lbs
Boots Maker:   TK Boots
Canvas Belt:   TKittle
Hand Plates Type:   Trooper Bay
Electronics:   Fans / I-Comm / Microphone / Hovi Tips / Speakers by Ukswrath
Neck Seal Type:   Anovos

Orange Pauldron:   Trooper1

MP 40 Pouches:  Anthony Bailey (Blaster 8266)

HWT Backpack: Self Made (following Ukswrath  + other's build threads)

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00394_LI.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00400%20Copy.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00406_1.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00396%20-%20Copy.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration, cheers Dave ;)

GREAT job on that armor, Dave, and that pack looks spectacular!!  Looks like it will be an easy pass, but there is one small item:

You will need to have the sight as mentioned:

For level two certification (if applicable):

• Sight shall be present on top where ribbing meets base

You can get a resin one from Roger (spOOL68) which is where I got mine: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36566-spool68s-t21-resin-parts-kits/

Here is a photo of it attached to my T-21.

7ab9ab6c-8420-45e7-aa9a-969846eac007_zps

You will need to hit it with some black paint, but it is easy to attach.  If you need some help just PM me.  See you at EIB soon!

Looking good Dave! The only thing I'd recommend is dirty up your belt a little. The white stands out on the sides and under pack. Bedside that you look awesome! Best of luck!

GREAT job on that armor, Dave, and that pack looks spectacular!!  Looks like it will be an easy pass, but there are a couple of small items..

You will need to re-attach your drop boxes.  Yeah, I know...  the old CRL said they weren't allowed, but now for some strange reason they are now required:

Belt

For 501st approval:

• Belt face is made of plastic (TK ammo belt) and does include drop boxes.

Also, you will need to have the sight as mentioned:

For level two certification (if applicable):

• Sight shall be present on top where ribbing meets base

You can get a resin one from Roger (spOOL68) which is where I got mine: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36566-spool68s-t21-resin-parts-kits/

Here is a photo of it attached to my T-21.

7ab9ab6c-8420-45e7-aa9a-969846eac007_zps

You will need to hit it with some black paint, but it is easy to attach.  If you need some help just PM me.  See you at EIB soon!

Hmm .. didn't even notice the sight wasn't on my T-21, thanks for the catch.  I'll get that remedied ASAP - might have to resort to my E-11 for submission ;(

When did the belt drop boxes change? I saw some of the other changes that were made but totally glossed over the belt lol ... haven't observed any HWT with drop boxes on the submission threads ... is this a typo? Easy fix anyhow hehe ;)

Thanks for the support, cheers Dave

When did the belt drop boxes change? I saw some of the other changes that were made but totally glossed over the belt lol ... haven't observed any HWT with drop boxes on the submission threads ... is this a typo? Easy fix anyhow hehe ;)

Thanks for the support, cheers Dave

That was added during the recent CRL updates.  I have no idea where it came from, as it was never mentioned in the suggested changes and they are not seen on the game the costume is based on that I am aware of.  I have re-attached mine to comply.

I talked with Eric and it was a Typo with drop boxes. It should be changed soon to reflect NO drop boxes. So takes yours back off Joseph! Move along....

• Like 1

Hey Dave, Sly or myself will be with your shortly. While you wait can we get a photo of the inside of your waist belt please, thank you.

For the record, as of today lol, the CRL states...

Belt
For 501st approval:

• Belt face is made of plastic (TK ammo belt) and does not include drop boxes.
  • Like 1

Hey Dave, thank you for applying for EI. Nice to see another HWT entering the ranks.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome and congratulations!       :salute:. Beautiful job on your build.     :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. First off again, excellent job on your build, very nice work. In the pursuit of perfection we have only one suggestion and that would be to raise the thighs, and increase the gap between them and the shins.

IMG_4065-crop.jpg

Reference photo

3efbff62-bb79-4cd0-9247-7a78822d8c52.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here, and we have nothing to add. Excellent job on your build Dave, hope to see you at Centurion adding to the HWT squad.         :jc_doublethumbup: