DLT19 Blaster by Super6props

SUPER6PROPS

Introducing our DLT19 Blaster from www.super6props.com.

We will be starting our next run after Xmas and they will be a mixture of our fully painted MKII versions and MKII self build kit versions.

Please visit our galleries at www.facebook.com/super6props to see all our previous 20 builds including the new MKII.

Merry Xmas

Darren Rigden

Super6props

post-30422-0-29782700-1481185751_thumb.jpg

post-30422-0-74274600-1481185763_thumb.jpg

post-30422-0-74503900-1481185774_thumb.jpg

Nice!

Do you plan to offer these as a kit? How much is charged for shipping them to continental europe?

Thanks.

Yes...i plan to do it after Xmas as a semi kit...the barrel, receiver and stock will be separated and will hand screw together by M10 threaded bar. The rest of the parts will go together by drilling 3mm holes and self tapping screws. The plan for the kit is an entirely mechanical build, i dont use glue on these, i hate glue (0:

I will be making a demo video on how to build one of these after Xmas when i do the first one. The shipping i have done to Europe in the past for the fully painted model in the photos is around about £13-£15 via courier within 3 days. On my Facebook at www.facebook.com/super6props i have photos of build number 20, that one and the method in which i built it is how i will make the kit versions.

Best regards

• Like 3

Really nice Darren , that's some serious work ,to make the bi pod work very impressed

Thanks...the Bipod is the Achilles heel of it all, very time consuming and very difficult to make but i have become better at it over time and it functions very well now and slots easily enough into the catch on the barrel. I am planning next year to offer the Bipod also as a separate spare part for people doing their own builds as well as a number of other spare parts.

• Like 1

Thanks...the Bipod is the Achilles heel of it all, very time consuming and very difficult to make but i have become better at it over time and it functions very well now and slots easily enough into the catch on the barrel. I am planning next year to offer the Bipod also as a separate spare part for people doing their own builds as well as a number of other spare parts.

I might take you up on that!  Bipod look really nice, except for the big wingnut.  

• 3 weeks later...