TK-62726 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP] [655]

Atin

Please consider my kit for EIB status.

Name: Marco Bossow
Legion ID: TK-62726
Forum Name: Atin
Garrison: Outer Rim Garrison
501st Member Page: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=21341&costumeID=124
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150
Armor maker: AP
Helmet maker: AP
Blaster: Quest Design
Canvas Belt: Robert Kittel
Holster: Darman
Hand Plates: AP
Boots maker: Imperial Boots

Neckseal: Own made

DSC09980_zpsmxqypetb.jpg

DSC09982_zpspuitv0ru.jpg

DSC09984_zpsuahvdgly.jpg

DSC09983_zps6bkvyjt9.jpg

DSC09990_zpsbpxkadto.jpg

DSC00002_zps0xas15sx.jpg

DSC09999_zpsuq6rfsut.jpg

DSC09997_zpsb7qaukug.jpg

DSC00011_zpsuftcfgat.jpg

DSC09955_zpsbacrwtvq.jpg

DSC00007_zps04zfr8nd.jpg

DSC00013_zpswp4pirhr.jpg

DSC00003_zps5j36o4pf.jpg

DSC09951_zpsqkabo4tg.jpg

DSC09954_zpsc6v2nr7e.jpg

DSC09952_zpsdgd8h77h.jpg

DSC09953_zpspnlbwam6.jpg

DSC09949_zpsuanujrsq.jpg

DSC09950_zpsxct3qcyi.jpg

DSC00015_zpslf5qrm21.jpg

DSC00004_zpsfhbsiknu.jpg

DSC00008_zpsebuao9wj.jpg

DSC09947_zps8swgo7no.jpg

DSC09944_zps2kps4q44.jpg

DSC09945_zpsprnis29p.jpg

DSC00017_zpsglkn4w6d.jpg

Very nice armor set Marco! Probably screws in detonator may be painted in black, but not sure. For sure somebody will be with you soon.

Wish you good luck with your EIB application.

Best regards

Hey Marco welcome. Thank you for your EI application. Lets get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

A great build that's for sure, so we only have a few adjustment suggestions to balance things out and get you looking your absolute best.

Your shoulder bells need to come in ever so slightly at the top, but also need to be rotated forward to close up the gap between them and the chest plate. I think just a minor strap adjustment and better positioning while you suit up should take care of that.

Looking at this image below, I think also if you drop those biceps and fore arms, the gap at the wrist end will be reduced and the look will be more even. Maybe 15mm or so drop should do the trick.

DSC09980_zpsmxqypetb1_zpssyfop3kc.jpg

Reference image

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

This suggestion is one of comfort more than anything. I know if i attempt stairs and the like, my thighs dig in to me at the top, so taking the protruding corners off the top of the cover strips will tidy them up and give less material to dig in to you.

DSC00002_zps5eey8rpj.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_15_9383.jpg

We have a question about the mysterious mark on your belt.

Is it a hole or a mark of some sort? either way if you can try and make it less visible, or even gone, that would be great.

DSC09999_zpsy2jl00pz.jpg

Lastly, onto an accuracy point, talthough the crews you have used are flat blade, they are of the wrong size (too large) and could really do with a coat of black paint for that screen used look.

DSC09955_zpsiylhjlfs.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_59_134050-crop.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

There isn't much to add here, other than make sure you are across the CRL requirements at level 3 including the extra close up detail photos from the photo check list.

Congratulations once again and we hope to see you in Centurion review soon :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you very much for the approval and all the suggestions Sly, I'll get to work on those right away!

Just checked out that mystery mark on my belt and it's just a smudge.